Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin Systems Kit Review | SheSpeaks

• Paradoxicalerica By  Paradoxicalerica
    04.26.18

Perfect for dry sensitive acne prone skin

Not only does this regimen fulfill its stated mission of clearing and preventing acne breakouts, it has reduced my old acne scars and smoothed my complexion. It has in essence changed my skin. I usually have to steer clear of acne care products because they dry out my sensitive skin: this gets rid of my acne while not drying out my skin. I use it in conjunction with the Clinique Acne Clearing Gel (which I use as a spot gel for especially problematic areas) and one of Clinique's moisturizers given my skin's propensity for dry patches. I highly recommemd this, especially for dry and sensitive skin. Well worth the money.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

I've been using clinique since I was 14, so over 17 years ago I started using this brand. I use it daily and I have pretty good skin, also I've noticed less breakouts!!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Expensive but it works.

• ffxgirl1 By  ffxgirl1
    10.30.12

Some of the products in this set are effective, but it is costly. I recommend ditching the foam cleanser for their bar soap. The acne solutions bar soap lasts much longer too! I do think the products are effective--especially the clarifying lotion. It's definitely worth a try if you are willing to spend the money.

• latissims By  latissims
    09.21.12

This product is a bit expensive. It's not a product for heavy handed individuals. Some portions of the system outlasted the others. As far as cleaning and keeping acne at bay I found it was no better than any the drugstore brands.

• Coralfish By  Coralfish
    09.20.12

I have very sensitive skin. This is the only product I can use on my face that wont break it out.

• JenBowie1 By  JenBowie1
    09.19.12

I have pretty dry skin and typically avoid all of the acne washes out there because it makes my skin even more dry. The clinique lady convinced me to give acne solutions a try and assured me that it wouldn't dry out my skin. Well for a good week and a half I was peeling and flaky. I was pretty frustrated and contacted clinique. They told me to continue using it but not as frequently and that what was happening was the solution was getting rid of all the dead skin cells. I am on my third week and I no longer have any issues. My skin feels softer and cleaner. I had quite a bid of acne and blackheads and I have noticed a reduction in both. I have grown to love this product!

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

The cleanser really works after a while.

• llittizzio By  llittizzio
    12.02.11

This is the only skincare line that I use. I started using these products (along with the City Sheer sunscreen) about 5 years ago and my skin is so much better. I'm almost 50, and this formula works great. It doesn't dry me out, and takes off all my makeup without having to use another product. Every now and then I get a little adventurous and think I'll try something new - but within a couple of days it's breakout city. I would really recommend this line for anyone, and I know that I won't use anything else.

• susie_q_8487 By  susie_q_8487
    09.26.11

I have dealt with acne since I was 12. I have regular acne along with nodular acne. I have tried everything, from ProActiv to prescription drugs. Nothing got rid of it until I tried the Clinique system. 90% of all of my acne is gone, and my face isn't too oily or too dry. I have been using it for a little over a year now. I also use the acne foundation. These products are well worth the price.

• bdennis1607 By  bdennis1607
    03.27.11

amazing ! controls my horrible acne so well, i'll never buy anything else.!

• igracia08 By  igracia08
    01.19.11

i had been breaking out for about 2 years now and i never had a breakout before. even though it was a few i didnt like acne on my face. my fiace and i were shopping around at macys and i use alot of cliniques products since they are very good quality, i decided to try Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin Systems Kit the travel size to ttry it out. with in the 1st day i saw results. ive used it for about 2 months now and i absolutely love it. it does dry my skin but i mix it with the dramatic lotion from the 3 step products. it is a bit pricy but for me anything that is good quality that does work its worth buying. i definitly reccomend it to everyone with the same issues as me. Im in love with this product.

• jkagattis By  jkagattis
    01.11.11

I didn't start breaking out until after I had my daughter ( 3 yrs old) so I was really frustrated when I couldn't seem to find anything that worked on me. It seemed like things would work and then quit after a few weeks. I decided to try Clinique and have been using it for about 8 months now. I absolutely love it!! It really works for me. I will say that as it's turned to winter I've started mixing a bit of the acne moisturizer with their dramatic moisturizer and it keeps my skin from drying out. My skin stays clear. Couldn't be happier!

• cgooden22 By  cgooden22
    01.06.11

I had the worse breakout of my adult life and decided to try this product. Within 9 days, my acne was almost completely gone and the size of my pores was also reduced. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it was very drying, even with my oily skin. It may have been that it's the dead of winter, but I had to make an additional moisturizer purchase because the moisturizer in this kit didn't seem to be sufficient.

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

Great for younger skin, but facewash did not clean my face veery well of dirt.