Clif Bar Z Bar | SheSpeaks

• ElisaBradford5683 By  ElisaBradford5683
    12.14.13

These are awesome. I use them as a meal replacement when I am on the go and a clif bar paired with a bottle of water can be a completely satisfying meal. The texture is so much better than any other meal replacement bar, and there are so many different flavor options. My favorite is the white chocolate macadamia nut. YUM. Love these and always keep one in my purse!

• pandi410 By  pandi410
    08.21.13

My kids and I love these bars! A much healthier alternative to cookies and candy, yet good enough for a treat!

• tessspeakz By  tessspeakz
    04.19.11

I used to buy these by the carton and kept them in a bowl by the door for a healthy on-the-go snack. These bars can take some abuse in the bottom of a backpack for a week in the summer and still be edible. At that time they were one of the better deals, money wise. Nutrition bars vary quite a bit in price, size and quality of ingredients and I thought these were one of the better ones. One family member hated them, and one got tired of them after a while, but I still love them.

• mjrafferty By  mjrafferty
    04.12.11

My kids all love these bars. The chocolate brownie is their favorite flavor. It's a great way to get some protein into a picky eater :)

• kturner82 By  kturner82
    04.06.11

My kids love the Z bars! Their favorite is the chocolate brownie and I agree, it is really good! They are a little more expensive than regular granola bars, but considering they are much better for my kids I don't care to pay more! Sometimes you can find them for about $.50 per bar at Kroger.

• bonbon2007 By  bonbon2007
    07.28.10

My kid loves it and i do too,clif bars are one of the best...healthy and tastes good.

• clb0803 By  clb0803
    03.18.09

These are so good!! I have tried the blueberry, grahm, and chocolate chip and they all are delicious. Its also a great feeling knowing you are eating something organic and not tons of chemicals.