Clearasil Ultra Acne Marks Facial Wash and Mask | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I love how I can use just a little bit of this to get results! My face comes out so wonderfully clean, yet not overly-dry. I haven't had any breakouts since I started using this brand!

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Did not work for me. This dried out my skin too much.

• MermaidGlitter By  MermaidGlitter
    08.12.16

It's an acne cleanser... Dont expect anything more.

I have tried like every acne product you could imagine. I have paid $1-$100 for a single ance cleaner/product. I have never truly found one that makes me say yes, that's the one. This one is the same way. It cleans my face and if I forget to clean my face one day, I will have a itty bitty pimple pop up. I am still on the search for the acne cleanser that works for me.... Will update you when I find it.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Doesn't work that well

Doesn't seem to work very well. Leaves my face oily after I wash. Doesn't really help with the few pimples I get either. Does suds up pretty well but not something I would buy again.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

This dried out my skin, made me break out more and I just didn't like it.

• Kalimama By  Kalimama
    08.18.14

Love this for my annoying adult acne! Doesn't over-dry my skin and leaves my pores squeaky clean!

• leximommy By  leximommy
    07.07.14

My daughter had tried many face cleaners. This one does not work well with her skin. Not a big fan of this particular cleaner

• mrsninja By  mrsninja
    06.28.14

Inexpensive and gets the job done.

• thecatlady20 By  thecatlady20
    06.19.14

I definitely prefer clean&clear. This face wash is too harsh for those with sensitive skin.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Did not work for me. This dried out my skin too much.

• snols82 By  snols82
    12.10.13

This is a thick and creamy face wash that I will say. I did not care for how it made my face feel; dry and tight and just icky overall. Did not care for the smell either.