Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• jillmarie jillmarie
    03.05.13

Love their Finishes product. The one minute facial they used to sell was awesome.

• Tauntl By  Tauntl
    04.13.13

Love this cleanser. It works great for my skin type.

• AMy64091 By  AMy64091
    04.13.13

I have tryed the Equate version i think there fine but the equate is cheeper and its also oil free

• jillmarie By  jillmarie
    03.05.13

• gwanita By  gwanita
    02.21.13

good clean feeling not so keen on the scent

• Nancy1967 By  Nancy1967
    02.21.13

This product is great. My son uses it and it definately helps with his acne.

• bluegemini10 By  bluegemini10
    08.28.11

I use this product because I still get zits and blackheads, and I break-out often, I really like, It takes all the oil off of your skin and makes your skin feel new and clean, and clear, I love this product, I used to use clearisil, but I never worked for me.

• CloudNa By  CloudNa
    08.11.11

Like someone else said, this product left me with a squeeky feeling. It didn't overly dry my face but it was still dry. It makes your face feel almost too clean but I guess it gets the job done. I apply lotion afterward so it's not a huge problem.

• bluejay92 By  bluejay92
    02.24.11

i have this for many years i love how leaves your skin so clean . its smells great .

• yvonne0024 By  yvonne0024
    01.21.11

I am prone to break outs, I have been using this product for about 6 months now to remove make up and wash away any dirt or oils, and i have to say it works very well for me, i have notice less breakouts.

• Leggbeer By  Leggbeer
    04.18.10

I use this product and it is by far my favorite! It does a great job of killing the bacteria and getting makeup off your face! The longer you leave it on the drier your skin might feel but if you just wash your face and bring it to a foam then rinse off you will have wonderful looking skin in no time!