Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit | SheSpeaks

• aliptak By  aliptak
    12.20.12

Bought this product out of desperation. The product burned pretty badly but seemed to work for a while. Then it seemed to stop working. I stopped using the kit, but I do keep the spot treatment and re-purchase it. That part does still burn, but it does quickly help a breakout!

• loreilly86 By  loreilly86
    08.25.12

Makes your face feel fresh and smooth, but has done little to rid much of my acne.

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    09.02.10

I love these products. My skin since using these is tremendously improved!

• claudiaaydeea By  claudiaaydeea
    02.25.10

well in not a big fan beacause it has these burning sansation but it works

• KaliiSmiles By  KaliiSmiles
    02.18.10

I use clean and clear morning burst, and it really helps to make me wake up in the morning. Plus it smells great. =]

• sasali By  sasali
    02.18.10

i would love to try this product

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    02.16.10

i would be alright with Clean and Clear products. i have the blackhead scrub but then it doesn't work, and i use it every other day because i dont want to wash my face every day with chemicals. i guess i will stick to the nose strips. i am currently trying out the clean and clear blackhead eraser. wish me luck!

• Heather2010 By  Heather2010
    02.16.10

I just bought this last night because i found it on sell or i wouldnt of spent 20 dollars on something i didnt know if it was going to work or not i put it on and it really burned but i woke up the next morning and it really does work!

• Foofie5 By  Foofie5
    02.16.10

I love the eye makeup remover. It is the best I have found. I wear waterproof mascara and this is the only remover that takes it off!! My daughter also using the acne cleanser and works great for her too.

• rutherforddm By  rutherforddm
    02.15.10

My son has very bad break outs. He is autistic, so he is extra sensitive to products and smells. We tried ProActive and it didn't work well and he said it burned. We switched to Clean and Clear Acne Control Kit about a month ago and boy is it helping. He has a couple of pimples left, but it isn't his entire face anymore and it is working. YEAH!!!