Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub Review | SheSpeaks

• Proctorj0919 By  Proctorj0919
    04.28.21

Good facewash

I used it before bed and when I wake up in the morning. Bleatly have anyt break outs. Refreshing wake up

• AtlasMoonkitty By  AtlasMoonkitty
    04.23.21

Nice Wake Up Call

Good product ,with a light exfoliate and fun scent to start your day out right. Non drying,leaves my face smooth and no acne or redness.

• treat2c By  treat2c
    03.31.21

Morning Wake-Up Cleaner

Morning Burst does exactly what it says that it will do. I like to use it when I first wake up because the scent helps me transition from sleep to busy mom.

• charliecat31 By  charliecat31
    03.18.21

Effective, but gentle enough for daily use

This is a great, affordable daily cleanser. It isn't harsh at all so I find it gentle enough to use as often as daily. There's something about it that makes my skin feel alive and awake. Cleanses well and leaves my skin soft and smooth and more pores clear!

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

I love it!

I tried this over at my 13 year old neices house one day . We try out each others products if we have not tried them before, other than I do not care for orange scents, I actually loved it! I know it is her go to, I have thought about buying it because of the extra clean feeling and the fact that it has vitamin c in it. You cannot go wrong there. I personally cannot put Vitamin c serums on my face so I guess this would be one way of getting it at least 2 times a week. I recommend this based on my one time use. Now I think I will go buy me some! Nothing like a pep talk to yourself is there?

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

refreshing face wash

I love the scent- so refreshing! My face feels very smooth and clean after using it. It's got small exfoliating beads that are great for everyday use - definitely not for deep exfoliation. Excellent value and quality!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

This face scrub smells great but it's not for daily use, especially if you have sensitive skin. I bought a travel size bottle to use while on vacation and by day 3 of daily use, my face was raw

• skaterjojo By  skaterjojo
    12.21.14

This product is pretty great. I have used it multiple times and it made my skin feel fresh. Although, I don't use this product anymore, I would still recommend it to someone else since it smells great and makes your skin feel soft.

• Nancy1967 By  Nancy1967
    02.21.13

This product is great. My son has been using it for a few years and it definately helps his oily skin. Only one other product is better than Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    05.31.12

it smells great, but after a while it just keeps making my skin dry up so much...I had to switch off to another facial scrub, it is still one of my favorites, but i will use it only once or twice a week ONLY...

• ksb38020 By  ksb38020
    05.30.12

Clean and Clear morning burst leaves my face clean and refreshed I love the scent and the exfoliation PS the cost is reasonable too!

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.17.12

I have the blue one and the yellow one. They're one of my favorites and they smell terrific! I absolutely love the smell and the way it tingles and refreshes my face. It's definitely a nice pick me up in the morning!

• suchitra1925 By  suchitra1925
    04.27.12

Fresh feel and smell is amazing ... LOVE this product

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.27.12

This product is a solid cleanser. It has a slight scrub but nothing to write home about. I know that scent should not be important in a face product but this smell is refreshing and wonderful.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.13.12

makes your face smooth and soft