Clean Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub | SheSpeaks

• ksb38020 ksb38020
    05.30.12

Clean and Clear morning burst leaves my face clean and refreshed I love the scent and the exfoliation PS the cost is reasonable too!

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

I love it!

I tried this over at my 13 year old neices house one day . We try out each others products if we have not tried them before, other than I do not care for orange scents, I actually loved it! I know it is her go to, I have thought about buying it because of the extra clean feeling and the fact that it has vitamin c in it. You cannot go wrong there. I personally cannot put Vitamin c serums on my face so I guess this would be one way of getting it at least 2 times a week. I recommend this based on my one time use. Now I think I will go buy me some! Nothing like a pep talk to yourself is there?

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

refreshing face wash

I love the scent- so refreshing! My face feels very smooth and clean after using it. It's got small exfoliating beads that are great for everyday use - definitely not for deep exfoliation. Excellent value and quality!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

This face scrub smells great but it's not for daily use, especially if you have sensitive skin. I bought a travel size bottle to use while on vacation and by day 3 of daily use, my face was raw

• skaterjojo By  skaterjojo
    12.21.14

This product is pretty great. I have used it multiple times and it made my skin feel fresh. Although, I don't use this product anymore, I would still recommend it to someone else since it smells great and makes your skin feel soft.

• Nancy1967 By  Nancy1967
    02.21.13

This product is great. My son has been using it for a few years and it definately helps his oily skin. Only one other product is better than Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    05.31.12

it smells great, but after a while it just keeps making my skin dry up so much...I had to switch off to another facial scrub, it is still one of my favorites, but i will use it only once or twice a week ONLY...

• ksb38020 By  ksb38020
    05.30.12

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.17.12

I have the blue one and the yellow one. They're one of my favorites and they smell terrific! I absolutely love the smell and the way it tingles and refreshes my face. It's definitely a nice pick me up in the morning!

• suchitra1925 By  suchitra1925
    04.27.12

Fresh feel and smell is amazing ... LOVE this product

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.27.12

This product is a solid cleanser. It has a slight scrub but nothing to write home about. I know that scent should not be important in a face product but this smell is refreshing and wonderful.