Clean Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• VLOVESSF By  VLOVESSF
    06.18.14

I've never had much luck with Clean & Clear products but I do love Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer. At times I have oily skin and on those days I use this product. It's great and covers up easily under foundation or tinted moisturizer (which can lead to oily skin) but with this product under I've definitely seen a difference. At times I'm even surprised when I look at my face and notice that I still have a matte look after a long day. It's wonderful although I have had a hard tracking it down again. I just hope it has not been discontinued.

• aboyce89 By  aboyce89
    02.23.11

I have had a particularly oily complexion ever since puberty hit, and have had a hard time finding a moisturizer for my face that doesn't cause my face to become oilier. Even though some products say "oil-free", sometimes they still do the opposite for me. Luckily, I randomly found Clean & Clear's Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer, took it home, and tried it out. I've been using it for a few days now, and I can already tell there is a drastic difference in oiliness on my face. The matte texture of the cream really helps to suck up the oil, and works well past the initial application for me. I'm very content with this product.