Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

This is a great & cheap alternative to the other expensive products out there. I love that it clears up my oily areas but doesn't dry my skin out.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    07.02.16

Works Great for Oily skin

I love this moisturizer it is oil -free which is very important to as I have oily skin it also helps to prevent breakouts which I have acne -prone skin. It is gentle enough that I use it twice a day in the winter and once at night during the summer

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Cheap and does a decent job. Not the best moisturizer out there (even of the more economically priced kinds), but certainly not the worst.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

I like this moisturizer because I have combination skin (where its dry and oily at the same time, ugh!). It gives me the right amount of moisture to my skin to make it look healthy, and since its oil-free it doesn't leave my face looking greasy. It's very light and leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly--I use it all the time! =)

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.16.13

I have sensitive skin- loved the smell but irritated my skin. People with sensitive skin watch out!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies

• vuhnessuh By  vuhnessuh
    12.11.13

I have been using this product for a month, and soon began to notice the difference. I used to wake up with oily skin and overnight break outs. I use this product every night and wake up with a fresher face, oil free. This moisturizer has really helped with my skin. Best part is that it smells great and doesn't leave your face sticky or irritated.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    02.21.13

didn't leave my face feeling geasey at all loved it

• jes2010 By  jes2010
    02.21.13

This is a great moisturizer. My skin is acne prone but this helps me stay moisturized overnight with out breaking out my skin. It also does not feel heavy when applying makeup over it. The price is great and the smell doesn't irritate me.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

I have very acne prone skin. This is a great moisturizer to apply any time of the day. It doesn't make your pores feel clogged. The smell is subtle to me, so no complaints there! Overall, its a great product at a reasonable cost!

• LouisianaSouthernBelle By  LouisianaSouthernBelle
    08.08.12

I have been using this for years. It feels great and works great. Smells good.