Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer Review | SheSpeaks

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.18.20

won't break out oily skin

I love this moisturizer! It works, is light and affordable.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    07.02.16

Works Great for Oily skin

I love this moisturizer it is oil -free which is very important to as I have oily skin it also helps to prevent breakouts which I have acne -prone skin. It is gentle enough that I use it twice a day in the winter and once at night during the summer

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Cheap and does a decent job. Not the best moisturizer out there (even of the more economically priced kinds), but certainly not the worst.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

I like this moisturizer because I have combination skin (where its dry and oily at the same time, ugh!). It gives me the right amount of moisture to my skin to make it look healthy, and since its oil-free it doesn't leave my face looking greasy. It's very light and leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly--I use it all the time! =)

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.16.13

I have sensitive skin- loved the smell but irritated my skin. People with sensitive skin watch out!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

This is a great & cheap alternative to the other expensive products out there. I love that it clears up my oily areas but doesn't dry my skin out.

• vuhnessuh By  vuhnessuh
    12.11.13

I have been using this product for a month, and soon began to notice the difference. I used to wake up with oily skin and overnight break outs. I use this product every night and wake up with a fresher face, oil free. This moisturizer has really helped with my skin. Best part is that it smells great and doesn't leave your face sticky or irritated.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    02.21.13

didn't leave my face feeling geasey at all loved it

• jes2010 By  jes2010
    02.21.13

This is a great moisturizer. My skin is acne prone but this helps me stay moisturized overnight with out breaking out my skin. It also does not feel heavy when applying makeup over it. The price is great and the smell doesn't irritate me.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

I have very acne prone skin. This is a great moisturizer to apply any time of the day. It doesn't make your pores feel clogged. The smell is subtle to me, so no complaints there! Overall, its a great product at a reasonable cost!

• LouisianaSouthernBelle By  LouisianaSouthernBelle
    08.08.12

I have been using this for years. It feels great and works great. Smells good.

• RissaG By  RissaG
    07.01.12

I have been using this moisturizer for about 5 years now. Eventhough I have tried others throughout the years, this one I always try to have on hand. It doesn't dry out my skin.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

I love the way it smells and feels. I like it .

• loveandcoffee By  loveandcoffee
    10.27.11

It really irritated my sensitive skin. I wish it could have worked. I recommend staying away from this if you have sensitive skin.

• aryam88 By  aryam88
    05.30.11

I really wanted to like this, I've bought it twice thinking I'd have better luck the second time around and really try and commit to it. Its a good light weight moisturizer, its a bit greasy which is maybe the reason I feel it breaks me out. After trying this, soon after I wake up with a new pimple here and there.