Clean Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash | SheSpeaks

• MermaidGlitter By  MermaidGlitter
    08.12.16

It's an acne cleanser... not a miracle worker.

I have tried like every acne product you could imagine. I have paid $1-$100 for a single ance cleaner/product. I have never truly found one that makes me say yes, that's the one. This one is the same way. It cleans my face and if I forget to clean my face one day, I will have a itty bitty pimple pop up. I am still on the search for the acne cleanser that works for me.... Will update you when I find it.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    10.30.14

Works great! Within 3 days, my son's acne on his forehead cleared up! I would definitely recommend to friends and family!!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    02.16.10

I wonder if this product would work for me. I do have senative skin. So I'm woindering If this is Ok to use, On Senative skin types or will it make my face more worse?

• sharefell By  sharefell
    02.15.10

I also love this face wash, I leave the shower making my face feel clean and bright. I will pay the price to use it every time. I love most clean and clear products.

• hollyann1010 By  hollyann1010
    02.15.10

For me it tended to dry out my skin and made it itchy, it just didn't work for me.

• meldanielle89 By  meldanielle89
    02.13.10

I love this face wash. The smell is amazing...light and flowery but not too strong. My boyfriend loves taking showers with me and comments on it every time I use it. He loves how it smells just as much. It does work well in cleaning skin but I wouldnt recommend it for those with more severe acne. It works great with mild acne.