Claritin Childrens Claritin | SheSpeaks

• BethS74 By  BethS74
    08.18.14

I used Claritin when it was a prescription drug. It stopped working for me. Once it became an OTC, I decided to try it again. No matter what time of day I take it, I always have strange, vivid dreams.

• ademadr By  ademadr
    12.20.12

I am conflicted with this product. I do know for a fact that Claritin really does not help my allergies which is why I gave it a three but at the same time I know a lot of people who says it works really well for them. I know the price is a little high because typically for a medication like this to work you need to take it on more of a consistent basis. If you take it one day and not the next it tends to not work as well. As far as it not causing drowsiness I view this as a plus because sometimes it is easier to take medicines like this in the morning, not to mention more effective. I personally would not take this product but if a friend of mine had a child who was exhibiting allergies I would by word of mouth suggest she try this as a first step.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    11.26.12

This is a great product that I use on a regular basis for my son who has autism

• LeahSaysViews By  LeahSaysViews
    05.15.11

Do you or your children suffer from allergies? I do and so does other members of my family. We have tried many brands and types of allergy relief medications. Both over the counter and prescription. What worked for one person may not or did not work for the next. Claritin Children's allergy medication relieved the symptoms without causing drowsiness. Isn't that what we all want for our family. I don't like to see a medication that cause the little one's to feel the need to sleep all day. I like the fact that in no time the relief was there and they were back to playing and all was right in the toddler world. One dose last for 24 hours. If your child is in school this will be very helpful. Not having to send medications to school as well as not causing drowsiness. For someone who does not like the taste of medicine, this one passed the test with grape flavor. The price is the one big factor I didn't like about Children's Claritin.The only reason I did not give 5 stars is the price. How ever if you can find a coupon it will ease the cost a bit.