Clarisonic Skincare Brush

Clarisonic Skincare Brush

4.6
              Rated #11 in Tools & Accessories
43 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

The holy grail of facial cleansing devices Clarisonic is the best electric facial brush I have ever used! It is truly a wonderful device to have for exfoliation and cleansing!

Love This device is so helpful while cleaning my face at night. I feel thoroughly cleansed after using this

Pampering tool This is a great tool to make my skin beautiful as well as enjoy a pampering moment!

Leaves my skin smooth I use this every morning. I love this brush. It leaves my skin so clean and smooth. Its worth the money.

Okay so i love this my face is baby butt soft and pimple free i just love it.

Owned for years! Still Love It!!! I have owned a Clarisonic for years and it is still my favorite facial tool! I use the cashmere brush head which is a gentle exfoliation and my face always feels clean.

MIA 2 I have the clairsonic MIA 2, and O M G it has saved my skin, I swear. The only thing is do NOT use it every day IMO. It broke me out at first because I did and I thought it was all a gimic-then I cut down to twice a week and have had way less skin issues since then. I love my MIA it's totally HG.

Just bought my second one. The first was 5+ years old. Bought them for both my daughter in laws for Christmas. We all love this product. I'll be a user as long as they still make the brushes.

I don't think I'll ever find anything that compares. I used to have really bad skin and it was as if nothing worked to get rid of it until I started using the clarisonic, I do notice the battery doesn't hold its charge as much as I'd like it too however still an amazing life changing product

Love using the Clarisonic on my skin! It makes it feel so clean and smooth after I use it!

I love how it leaves my skin. Worth it.

I've had mine for over a year. I don't see a drastic difference, but there is a difference. My skin does feel softer but i do see some flaky skin sometimes that should have been scrubbed away from the Clarisonic.

I splurged on this product about a year ago, and I have never regretted the purchase! I really feel like it does a great job exfoliating, and my skin is smoother than it has ever been before. It is a bit on the pricey side, but so worth it to pamper yourself!

My Clarisonic is one beauty product I cannot live without. I use it every morning and evening and it has made a huge difference with the clarity and texture of my skin. It is absolutely worth the investment and can be used with any facial cleansing product you choose. It really goes deeply into your pores to clean out the dirt and build-up that causes clogged pores. It's a must for your skincare regime!

I absolutely love this wonderful invention! My skin has never felt cleaner and clearer. I have sensitive skin so I was concerned at first how my skin would react. I had no reactions and I would recommend this product to anyone! Don't fall for the other brands that try to imitate because they don't hold a candle to this little miracle!