Clarisonic Mia 2 Love Love Love | SheSpeaks

• SheriABBL By  SheriABBL
    07.08.18

My skin has become so awesome since using this product. It really cleanses your face much better and deeper than you could ever wash with your hands. My spots are gone, skin is smooth, and free of makeup. I use it daily and it doesn't hurt sensitive skin.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

MUST add to skin regimen!

ever since I added this to my skin routine, my skin has gotten brighter and smoother. If i feel a pimple coming on, I use this and voila, the pimple is gone the next day - seriously its incredible.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

Worth the investment

I love my Clarisonic Mia 2. I use it about 3x a week and it helps to exfoliate dead skin and helps circulation. It has 2 speed levels and a T-timer that guides you through the sections of your face. Just cleanse using small circular motions with light pressure. It helps with troubled skin and reduces the size of your pores!

• JanLynn By  JanLynn
    03.10.18

You NEED this!

Love love love!! Feels like a mini facial every time I use it! Cleans and removes all unnecessary things from your skin! I would highly recommend this in your weekly skin care routine!

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Absolute must have. My skin has never looked better and I don't need to wear full coverage make-up now.

• Catz1727 By  Catz1727
    04.12.17

great product makes my face feel terrifc. better brush head than the one I got from mary k great price and i love it

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Good product.

I like the Clarisonic Mia 2 and purchased mine from Sephora. I like it because it does do what it says. It deep cleanses like no other product that I have used. If you wear foundation daily I recommend this. I have oily combination skin and it seems to keep the oil under control. I love the way it exfoliates my skin and leaves my foundation with a smooth and healthy glow. I recommend trying this if you haven't.

• bvcoyne By  bvcoyne
    12.08.16

next level skin care

Great product! I think the sensitive skin brush heads are better for everyday, but when I feel like my face needs a good scrubbing, the regular brush heads do the trick!

• Priceless34 By  Priceless34
    10.26.16

Great Product

I'm very pleased with the Mia 2. My skin feels soft and refreshed after every use. Definitely recommend this product for deep cleansing!

• Savvy5 By  Savvy5
    10.20.16

These are ok. I could tell that it hurt my skin a little. But a great product