Clarisonic Mia 2 Love Love Love | SheSpeaks

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

Worth the investment

I love my Clarisonic Mia 2. I use it about 3x a week and it helps to exfoliate dead skin and helps circulation. It has 2 speed levels and a T-timer that guides you through the sections of your face. Just cleanse using small circular motions with light pressure. It helps with troubled skin and reduces the size of your pores!

• JanLynn By  JanLynn
    03.10.18

You NEED this!

Love love love!! Feels like a mini facial every time I use it! Cleans and removes all unnecessary things from your skin! I would highly recommend this in your weekly skin care routine!

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Absolute must have. My skin has never looked better and I don't need to wear full coverage make-up now.

• Catz1727 By  Catz1727
    04.12.17

great product makes my face feel terrifc. better brush head than the one I got from mary k great price and i love it

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Good product.

I like the Clarisonic Mia 2 and purchased mine from Sephora. I like it because it does do what it says. It deep cleanses like no other product that I have used. If you wear foundation daily I recommend this. I have oily combination skin and it seems to keep the oil under control. I love the way it exfoliates my skin and leaves my foundation with a smooth and healthy glow. I recommend trying this if you haven't.

• bvcoyne By  bvcoyne
    12.08.16

next level skin care

Great product! I think the sensitive skin brush heads are better for everyday, but when I feel like my face needs a good scrubbing, the regular brush heads do the trick!

• Priceless34 By  Priceless34
    10.26.16

Great Product

I'm very pleased with the Mia 2. My skin feels soft and refreshed after every use. Definitely recommend this product for deep cleansing!

• Savvy5 By  Savvy5
    10.20.16

These are ok. I could tell that it hurt my skin a little. But a great product

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    04.20.16

A must have

I can NOT live without my clarisonic. My skin is oily/combo and I've tried just about every drugstore and high end cleanser thinking that was going to help with my acne but after years of research and watching so many YouTube videos about the mia2 I wanted to try it for myself and I'm glad I did my acne was cleared my skin didn't purge excessive oil calmed down dry patches are gone the only thing I can't stand is the price of the replacement brush heads

• serenityvic By  serenityvic
    04.04.16

I had suffered with acne for a long time, and using any kind of facial brush, made this worse. I received Clarisonic Mia 2 from my mother whom at the time was doing everything to help with my facial problems. The fact that the bristle's are nice I would never recommend it for anyone who has acne problems for the simple fact that it worsens your acne