Clarisonic Mia 2 Love Love Love | SheSpeaks

• Vtctgirl88 Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Amazing!

I absolutely love my Clarisonic. I use it everyday. I have super dry sensitive skin and this does not irritate me at all. In fact I have noticed a huge difference in my skin in a good way. I will not wash my face with anything else now. I would recommend this to everyone.

• Puremichiganmomma By  Puremichiganmomma
    06.25.19

Fun Beauty Gadget

If you're looking for a good deep clean without using a scrub look no further. Definitly not an everyday use for me but great for a good deep clean. Also the body scrubbing heads are good for the occasional chest/back flare up. Charge holds forever, and it comes in lots of cute colors and patterns.

• Sm210038 By  Sm210038
    06.13.19

Great product! I bought mine from Sephora over a year ago and it is still in great shape, especially because of the replaceable brush heads. Deep cleanses just like it says it does.

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    02.21.19

Great upgrade from the Mia

Great face product!! I was gifted my first Clarisonic a few years ago and I replaced it with the Mia 2 last year. I really like this version of Mia because of the two speed feature and compatibility with other brush heads. I personally use the sensitive skin and radiance head for face cleansing as well as the foundation/makeup head for blending. The unit holds a charge for over a month with nightly use. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a deeper clean.

• Gmax123 By  Gmax123
    01.08.19

Say hello to better skin

I love skincare, but I am not one to spend a lot of money on it. After biting the bullet and buying the clarasonic, I will never turn back! My first use, I could tell my skin was much cleaner. After a week, my skin was flawless. Worth every penny.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Amazing!

• SheriABBL By  SheriABBL
    07.08.18

My skin has become so awesome since using this product. It really cleanses your face much better and deeper than you could ever wash with your hands. My spots are gone, skin is smooth, and free of makeup. I use it daily and it doesn't hurt sensitive skin.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

MUST add to skin regimen!

ever since I added this to my skin routine, my skin has gotten brighter and smoother. If i feel a pimple coming on, I use this and voila, the pimple is gone the next day - seriously its incredible.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

Worth the investment

I love my Clarisonic Mia 2. I use it about 3x a week and it helps to exfoliate dead skin and helps circulation. It has 2 speed levels and a T-timer that guides you through the sections of your face. Just cleanse using small circular motions with light pressure. It helps with troubled skin and reduces the size of your pores!

• JanLynn By  JanLynn
    03.10.18

You NEED this!

Love love love!! Feels like a mini facial every time I use it! Cleans and removes all unnecessary things from your skin! I would highly recommend this in your weekly skin care routine!

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Absolute must have. My skin has never looked better and I don't need to wear full coverage make-up now.