Clarins Beauty Flash Balm | SheSpeaks

• jesleekins By  jesleekins
    10.02.14

Decent product. I was given a sample of this to use over my makeup when I had to make a television appearance, I do feel it helped my makeup to stay in place and diffused some minor skin issues.

• smaizes By  smaizes
    08.31.13

I used to LOVE Clarins products - about 20 years ago before they started mass producing their products. Now, while they do a decent job compared to many of the major less expensive brands, I find their products aren't quite as effective and miraculous as many of the other comparably priced beauty lines.

• oregon By  oregon
    07.09.13

i have always loved clarins products and this is no exception It really works!

• sgschm By  sgschm
    12.16.11

This is another winner from Clarins. It's great for a quick pick up or to brighten and energize tired skin ...rich and silky feeling, not oily, works well with my foundation (super important to me).

• jenniferloella By  jenniferloella
    12.11.09

this does exactly what it says - it brightens and tightens...instantly! energizes the skin, I use it throughout the day, whenever I'm looking tired....I tap it on outer eyes, under and over cheekbones, it also does not mess up my foundation!