Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• zandsmama By  zandsmama
    09.27.18

Love this shampoo, I use it 2x a week to keep my gray hair bright. Don't yse every time I shampoo because it can be drying.

• zandsmama By  zandsmama
    09.27.18

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Affordable and Very High Quality

My hair has gone Ombre now, but when I had my highlights, THIS was the shampoo that I always had (and I honestly still have) in my bathroom cabinet. It's affordable and even when I left it in for a long time, my hair didn't turn too purple at all (even though sometimes I wish it would). I used it maybe once a week and it was exactly what I needed to keep the brass out.

• ahsienad19 By  ahsienad19
    04.14.18

Great product!!

I had my hair platinum blonde and it felt so dry and dead but I started using this product to keep toning the hair and it not only maintain the color but it made my hair feel so soft and manageable. 100% recommend it for all you blonde mamas out there.

• mccllkings By  mccllkings
    04.06.18

Leaves my hair soft and managable. I will definatly buy this product again...helps prevent frizzy hair too.

• surfmomma By  surfmomma
    12.13.17

Keeps my blonde hair in shape

I am an at home hair dyer. My color always comes out a little on the brassy side. I use shimmer lights about 2 times a week to combat the brassiness and it does the trick. Keeps my blonde hair looking nice and shiny and tones the color very nicely. I've used this product for years and hope it never goes off the shelf.

• julierae By  julierae
    09.27.17

Great for gray/white/silver hair

This product is for gray/white/silver hair to make it shine instead of getting yellowed out. My hair stylist recommended I check it out for my long gray/white/silver hair. I read reviews on different products of this time and some apparently can stain your skin or shower. Avoid those. This makes my hair brighter and I'm glad I tried it.