Clairol Nice N Easy Color Blend Foam | SheSpeaks

• PastelRhino00 By  PastelRhino00
    09.02.14

Best box coloring I've used so far!

• susan435 By  susan435
    09.02.14

I've read so many negative reviews about this product but must disagree with them. I find it so easy to use and way easier to get overall coverage than with the non foams. I use shade number 9 and get complete gray coverage. I think Clairol may have discontinued it and am very disappointed.

• sofi76 By  sofi76
    05.23.13

wish this would foam better and work as well as original nice and easy color. doesn't work well on my stubborn grey

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I have tried fantastic colour foams, with wonderful color payoff and overall great results, HOWEVER, this is definitely not one of those. This color was awful, streaky, and hard to apply. The products smelled the worst of any have ever used (including multiple color removers). I was so disappointed with the results, I e-mailed the company about it in the hopes that they would re-work the formula.

• emkp26 By  emkp26
    10.20.12

Ladies, it may seem easier, but I promise this foam is not worth the streaky results. I liken them to cat stripes. If you miss a spot or work too slowly or use a clip to section your hair you can get really patchy results. I'd stick with Nice N. Easy original and make sure you hair is well saturated by giving it a good comb-through at the end. Liquid and cream hair color is messier but delivers far more consistent results!

• divadurga By  divadurga
    06.18.12

I thought this stuff was a messy drippy stinky mess! I don't understand why it's getting rave reviews everywhere. It actually had good gray/white coverage but it was so unpleasant to use I wouldn't buy it again. My first foam hair color experience was with John Frieda and it was wonderful! I love foam hair dye but not this one!

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.27.12

I really do love the foam and the comb that comes with it. It makes dying your hair so much easier. You can also find coupons quite often in the local paper to save a dollar or two and sometimes they even have promotions on the websites or within the boxes. The only reason I did not give this a five star rating is because I have not yet found a good permanent dye that doesn't fade after two weeks. My hasn't been holding color very well and I find that every time I try to dye it dark brown, after about 2 weeks it has almost completely washed out and has faded to almost a dark blonde. I actually used their dark ash brown and it is now a dark ash blonde with some lighter flecks here and there. It just keeps getting lighter...

• mauradega By  mauradega
    10.27.11

I really like Ckairol color foam. Very very easy to use. Fast application. Most of all GREAT COLOR. I was a natural redhead until grays appeared. I use 6b and the color came out great. Lots of compliments,great price, its my new hair color.

• StormRaven By  StormRaven
    10.27.11

This was the worst. The smell is over powering, it does drip (even though they say it doesn't so I now have stains on my counter and bath rug) and it washed out within 2 weeks. I won't use this again.

• kathytorpey By  kathytorpey
    10.26.11

As a licensed cosmetologist (for more than 20 years), I have steered clear of over the counter hair color products, until I was introduced to this product! My girlfriend got a coupon for a free one and wanted me to try it on her. I was reluctant because her hair is very dark and curly and coarse with stubborn gray but she insisted. I was more than pleasantly surprised! It processed very quickly, it covered her grays beautifully and left her hair very soft and manageable. It lasted through many more washes than I would have expected. We will continue to use this for her, and I will even try it on myself for my next tough up.