Citrus Lane Subscription Box | SheSpeaks

• Love this month's box May 2015, such a cute dress inside and toys. My daughter loves it. It's way too expensive for the quality though.

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

I love this subscription, i have been receiving it for a little over six months now. I love the books, and the amazing green toys. My son has the best time seeing the packages in the mail and opening them with me. I love this and will continue to subscribe for a long time!

• mylesmom By  mylesmom
    10.24.15

I had gotten this subscription for my son for a few months to try out. Positives, most months we got a book and a green toy which I really liked. Negatives, I felt it was too expensive for the value and we often got items that were a bit on the younger side for his age group.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    09.12.15

I've been getting citrus lane for over a year now and I like it. I've discovered so many cool brands. And my son has gotten some pretty cool toys and books from it. I've been disappointed a couple times but not everything is perfect as long as my son likes it that's all that matters.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.20.15

• GypsyBecky By  GypsyBecky
    11.07.14

This box is just ok. You get nice stuff but it's not really worth more than you pay. I got 2 boxes and my 2 year old son was only interested in the snack and a spoon he got. I also got one for my 3 month old...At the beginning of fall they sent a summer outfit in a 6-12 month size.

• melmck2 By  melmck2
    10.29.14

Overall, I was underwhelmed when I got my first box of toys from Citrus Lane. It really has high quality toys and my daughter really enjoyed them, but I was hoping for at least one really good item and it seemed like a bunch of smaller ones. Really, though, it was great and I'd recommend it if you're looking to shake up your children's toy options. The biggest negative from my first box was that they sent maracas! I had to hide them immediately. :)