Citizens of Humanity Kelly Bootcut Stretch Jeans | SheSpeaks

• katejill By  katejill
    08.30.09

YOU NEED TO TRY THESE JEANS THEY MAKE YOU LOOK SLIMMER. WORTH THE MONEY, NO DOUBT!

• pgarcia74 By  pgarcia74
    07.19.09

I bought a pair from ruelala.com for about $115. I had to pay about$10 to get them hemmed. I am a curvy and petite size 4 and bought the 27. It was a bit too snug for me but has motivated me to do more cardio to fit in them perfectly. The meterial is very thin and comfortable. I would definitely recommend. You can also look for them new on ebay.

• mommybrig By  mommybrig
    04.20.09

I saw this brand at Nordstrom Rack for less than the retail price. Honestly, even then I was afraid of that high dollar amount, but seeing the reviews from everyone here I'd be more than willing to go back and try them on!!

• guin03 By  guin03
    03.20.09

LOVE these jens. Try them, you will too. Theyaare pricey if you are normally a $50 ant kinda girl, so look for them at sales. Buy at the end of the season, or go to Macy's and Nordstroms big sales 2twice a year, the crowd will be worth the 40% you might get off the price, especially since you will want more than one pair;)

• amorris11 By  amorris11
    03.16.09

can you buy these jeans in different lengths? i've invested in designer jeans before and they were so long (i'm on 5'3").