Chocolate Lovers Delight
- Prep Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 10 servings
Quick and easy dessert recipe that will appeal to any one that loves chocolate.
Oreo cookies, crushed
2 large packages
Chocolate instant pudding
1 small bag
semi-sweet chocolate chips
ripe bananas, sliced, optional
1 large container
of frozen whipped topping, thawed
chopped nuts, optional
1. Make pudding according to package directions; set aside.
2. Crush Oreo cookies in a blender or place in a plastic bag
using a rolling pin to crush.
3. Fill the bottom of a large glass bowl with half of the cookie crumbs.
4. Cover crumbs with half of the prepared pudding.
5. Distribute half of the chocolate chips over pudding.
6 Evenly layer half of the sliced bananas on top of the chocolate chips, if desired.
7. Spread half of the whipped topping on top of the chocolate chips or bananas.
8. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
9. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top layer of Cool Whip.
10. Sprinkle with chopped nut, if desired.
11. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
via My own recipe that I invented
other recipes in desserts
These are Jello (TM) Jigglers made in a little larger pan so they are not as thick, then cut into Christmas shapes using mini-cookie cutters and serve on…
An easy ice cream cake treat!
Heaven in your mouth. Kids loved shaping the Cinnamon roll strips on the top. Kids loved the taste. Perfect for the busy family that still enjoys cook…