Chocolate Lovers Delight
- Prep Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 10 Mins
Makes: 10 servings
Quick and easy dessert recipe that will appeal to any one that loves chocolate.
Oreo cookies, crushed
2 large packages
Chocolate instant pudding
1 small bag
semi-sweet chocolate chips
ripe bananas, sliced, optional
1 large container
of frozen whipped topping, thawed
chopped nuts, optional
1. Make pudding according to package directions; set aside.
2. Crush Oreo cookies in a blender or place in a plastic bag
using a rolling pin to crush.
3. Fill the bottom of a large glass bowl with half of the cookie crumbs.
4. Cover crumbs with half of the prepared pudding.
5. Distribute half of the chocolate chips over pudding.
6 Evenly layer half of the sliced bananas on top of the chocolate chips, if desired.
7. Spread half of the whipped topping on top of the chocolate chips or bananas.
8. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
9. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top layer of Cool Whip.
10. Sprinkle with chopped nut, if desired.
11. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
via My own recipe that I invented
other recipes in desserts
This is a dessert I make every year for both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with my family. I use pumpkins from my garden and local honey, and every…
Kulfi is a popular frozen dairy dessert from the Indian subcontinent. It is often described as "traditional Indian Subcontinent ice cream" and this easy …
Delightful cookies in the shape of snowballs. Cookies can be made with coconut, almonds, or just sugar.