Chobani chobani greek yogurt choco loco flips Review | SheSpeaks

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    06.10.21

The Best

There are so many good Chobani Flips flavors, but this is one that the entire family loves! Great for quick breakfasts and snacks!

• Mommylife95 By  Mommylife95
    08.02.19

Yogurt

I love that I can control if it?s creamy or crunchy by adding the other ingredients into the yogurt. My kids don?t like these at all but I don?t mind eating them

• quisha88 By  quisha88
    05.19.17

This yogurt and all of its other flavors are so good I love the consistency and the extra bits that are on the.

• violetb14 By  violetb14
    07.18.16

Not my yogurt

I bought this because I thought the extra tidbits would be great in the yogurt, but the yogurt tastes bitter to me. I had to add a bit of sugar to even finish it. I won't buy again.

• jwilk27 By  jwilk27
    06.23.16

Yes yes yes! Whoever created this product deserves a raise! Chocolatey goodness! It's a 8mini dessert but healthier! Very tasty!

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

I love Chobani yogurt and it's the only brand I buy. I thought I would try this one and instead of flipping it, I liked the fact that I could just stir in the amount I preferred. The price is right and the taste as always is wonderful.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Convenient for Snacking

I found this to be a little messy flipping in the topping and stirring but it was tasty and nice to have on hand.

• laurenmazz By  laurenmazz
    04.26.16

I love the Chobani flips! They are so good, and just the right amount of food for a mid-afternoon snack. The only issue I have with them is that they need to come out with more flavors! Other than that, nothing bad to say here!

• Dessaraye By  Dessaraye
    03.29.16

Very delicious, doesn't taste overly, sweet just right!

• GStanley By  GStanley
    07.09.14

I am not a big yogurt fan but I have found my yogurt go to. All natural ingredients, packed with protein and ahhh-mazing taste. Coconut flavored yogurt with a side of dark chocolate and honey almonds to mix in. Perfection!