Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• divasundae divasundae
    09.11.12

I am in love with this yogurt! It is thick and rich like whipped cream.My favorites are pomegranate, apple cinnamon, and blood orange. Love that there is real fruit at the bottom stirring it in is the best part. I also like to take the blood orange sprinkle a bit of sugar and freeze half way for a soft serve frozen yogurt yum!

• EclecticEvelyn By  EclecticEvelyn
    02.11.16

Love this!!! One if the best greek yogurts on the market.

• dhalley24 By  dhalley24
    09.26.15

I love chobani greek yogurt! And now that they're in single serving cups with a variety of flavors it makes an easy and great mid day snack to take to work that's chocked full of filling protein!

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

We like the reduced sugar in these Greek yogurt cups as well as the amount of protein per serving. We're not very excited about the taste, however, but that's typical if you're not a fan of Greek yogurt. The pineapple one tastes really great, though, so you might want to check that out. Regardless of the taste, we continue to purchase these whenever they go on sale at Target.

• Elainemarie By  Elainemarie
    09.18.15

Cho bani is my all time favorite Greek yogurt. My favorite is the Pineapple. This is "real" yogurt not that soupy syrupy stuff. My favorite from last Fall ,pumpkin is back☺

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.28.15

I personally did not really like the taste of this yoghurts. For my taste it seems to have a weird aftertaste. On the other hand, my hubby likes it.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

These are not all that they are cracked up to be tome. It's pretty good yogurt for those who don't like real yogurt. I find their yogurts too sweet/sugary and not packing the same amount of protein and calcium as other less-sweetened brands.

• madupers By  madupers
    01.14.15

I love Chobani and you will too if you like a thick, delicious, not too sweet and filled with nice chunks of fruits at the bottom treat. It's absolutely delicious and filling too: a perfect snack, dessert and it's easy to pack for your lunch or your kids'.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.25.14

Thank you for the coupon, Chobani. The flips are fab fun & great combos. Like the subtle sweetness too-not cloyingly sweet.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

Simply the best Greek yogurt made!! My favorite is the key lime with white chocolate chips and graham cracker mix ins. So smooth and creamy and full of protein!!

• leslieholliday By  leslieholliday
    11.04.14

This Greek yogurt is the best by far that I have ever tried. Love all the flavors so far!