Chobani Greek Yogurt Review | SheSpeaks

• cowlady2 By  cowlady2
    10.12.20

Good for you!

Chobani tastes great to my whole family and is good for them. We support the mission statement and ethics of Chobani and it's founder - Hamdi Ulukaya.

• orchidlady01 By  orchidlady01
    10.12.20

Love this yogurt

Chobani is my favorite Greek yogurt. The company has good ethical practices, as well. The texture is creamy and the flavors are great. I get the large package from BJ's so I have plenty on hand, since they make great snacks.

• stylinstar53 By  stylinstar53
    07.01.20

Chobani

Flavorful, creamy and decadent, Chobani is one of my favorite, go-to yogurt brands! Not only are their products versatile and tasty, they also are an altruistic company who donates their products and time to worthy causes and those in need.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.30.20

Chobani Greek Yogurt has a good variety of flavors to choose from. I like using the plain in recipes too.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    06.29.20

Great Flavor!

This is my go to yogurt! I love how smooth and creamy the Chobani Greek Yogurt is! It has a great flavor and comes in a variety of flavors! My family loves it!

• Ktibby214 By  Ktibby214
    06.28.20

Love Chobani!

Big fan of this brand! So many options. I eat Chobani almost every week.

• EclecticEvelyn By  EclecticEvelyn
    02.11.16

Love this!!! One if the best greek yogurts on the market.

• dhalley24 By  dhalley24
    09.26.15

I love chobani greek yogurt! And now that they're in single serving cups with a variety of flavors it makes an easy and great mid day snack to take to work that's chocked full of filling protein!

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

We like the reduced sugar in these Greek yogurt cups as well as the amount of protein per serving. We're not very excited about the taste, however, but that's typical if you're not a fan of Greek yogurt. The pineapple one tastes really great, though, so you might want to check that out. Regardless of the taste, we continue to purchase these whenever they go on sale at Target.

• Elainemarie By  Elainemarie
    09.18.15

Cho bani is my all time favorite Greek yogurt. My favorite is the Pineapple. This is "real" yogurt not that soupy syrupy stuff. My favorite from last Fall ,pumpkin is back☺

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.28.15

I personally did not really like the taste of this yoghurts. For my taste it seems to have a weird aftertaste. On the other hand, my hubby likes it.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

These are not all that they are cracked up to be tome. It's pretty good yogurt for those who don't like real yogurt. I find their yogurts too sweet/sugary and not packing the same amount of protein and calcium as other less-sweetened brands.

• madupers By  madupers
    01.14.15

I love Chobani and you will too if you like a thick, delicious, not too sweet and filled with nice chunks of fruits at the bottom treat. It's absolutely delicious and filling too: a perfect snack, dessert and it's easy to pack for your lunch or your kids'.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.25.14

Thank you for the coupon, Chobani. The flips are fab fun & great combos. Like the subtle sweetness too-not cloyingly sweet.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

Simply the best Greek yogurt made!! My favorite is the key lime with white chocolate chips and graham cracker mix ins. So smooth and creamy and full of protein!!