Chobani 2% Greek Yogurt with Pineapple Review | SheSpeaks

• perrytyra By  perrytyra
    03.12.14

My favorite flavor in any kind of Greek yogurt. Some flavors are a bit too tart. This has enough sweetness for me.

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    01.17.14

Chobani with pineapple is my favorite flavor!!! My husband and I love greek yogurt and having Chobani with pineapple is a must.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.27.12

I love Chobani Pineapple yogurt! It is my favorite out of their yogurts! So good, thick, creamy, fruity and delicious!

• belglaude By  belglaude
    10.23.10

This is my absolute favorite!! There is only one store around here that sells it and I try to buy it whenever i can. I love all the flavors!!!

• justmauid By  justmauid
    07.28.10

This yogurt assaulted my tongue with horrible flavor. Neeedless to say it went into the trash.

• mmlapman By  mmlapman
    09.24.09

My local supermarket has Chobani yogurt on sale 10/$10 for several weeks. I usually but the 0% version of the yogurt with blueberries or strawberries. They come in other flavors. In any case, I was buying some the other day when the dairy guy says to me that they came out with two new flavors, one of them was pineapple (the other was pomegranate if you care). I said ok I'll try them. Well the next morning I went to have the yogurt. It was the most refreshing and tasty yogurt I ever tasted. The pineapple tasted so fresh. There were small chunks of the fruit that I loved. The only issue I have is that it is 2% fat instead of 0%. I still buy it but only eat it once a week. I do notice that it does hold me longer during the morning. The pomegranate was very good also, but I'm a big pineapple fan.