China Glaze Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• AshleyG AshleyG
    02.16.14

My friend bought some China Glaze nail polish and I love it! Very nice color and durability but it's hard to remove with nail polish remover, it takes forever for me to get it off!

• lawanaguy12 lawanaguy12
    03.07.13

Not my favorite, had to apply too many coats for me.

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

beautiful colors & great quality

Wonderful color options and quality. I never have issues with chipping or looking streaky. This is definitely one of my favorite polish brands!

• Aaliyahlove By  Aaliyahlove
    11.02.16

One of the best brands out

I tried China Glaze the other week and I went and bought every shade of blue I could get my hands on.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Pricey

These polishes are great and there are so many cool colors. They are a little pricy tho

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

This nail polish works pretty well. It is longer lasting than most and the colors to choose from are endless.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    09.21.15

I have this in the color displayed, Breakfast at Tiffanys. I love the color and it applies pretty smoothly and evenly. Doesn't last a very long time, though, even with a good top coat. Good for an inexpensive nail color

• TamWarnerMinton By  TamWarnerMinton
    09.21.15

I love China Glaze. I have found it is the best product I can use to keep my nails from chipping after I've polished them!

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

The price is great, and so is the product. I love how there are so many products to choose from

• Amazing By  Amazing
    08.13.15

I like China Glaze polish because it has the nail strengthener in it, but most colors need 2 or 3 coats and then it doesn't take long to chip. Love's a Beach is the best one I have found so far.

• ShandiG By  ShandiG
    06.09.15

This is a great polish. Similar to Opi. The colors are vivid but still require two coats to cover. The products lasts way longer than other polishes. Although it is not anywhere as long lasting as a Gel Polish, I've had it last weeks (on toes only).

• briamichele By  briamichele
    10.05.14

This is perfect for a summer beach day