China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat | SheSpeaks

• jessbc By  jessbc
    07.05.13

i love this top coat, it dries fast and your nails dont chip as quick

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.18.12

Great top coat! Drys pretty fast and helps keep my nails chip resistant for longer!

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    04.07.12

This is an excellent product that really does what it claims to do. China Glaze is an excellent line of products.

• Hiiyooitscat By  Hiiyooitscat
    03.03.12

This top coat dries pretty fast. I recommend this product if you're in a hurry. Its not instant dry but it is less than 5 minutes. The brush for this is fairly thin as well... I also recommend getting a nail polish thinner because it does get thick as time goes by.

• KatzyBaby By  KatzyBaby
    10.27.11

This product REALLY does dry all layers of nail polish in just 5 minutes. So dry that I can type, crochet, do beading or even sleep on my nails and they still look perfect. I tend to polish my nails late at nite, when everyone else is asleep. Unfortunately, then I would sleep on them and they would get all messed up. Now, I use China Glaze Fast Forward and my nails look perfect the next day and for days afterward. It also gives a beautiful shine to the nails and seems to even out ridges. I love a product like this that really works and does what it says it will do.