Chilly Cow Chilly Cow Light Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    12.14.19

Cheat meal without the guilt! Chilly Cow really delivers great tasting flavors. The only thing is it's super expensive for the size. It's really difficult finding the flavors you like. Caramel is one of the yummiest flavors though.

• saleago By  saleago
    07.10.19

Chilly Cow is the BOMB!

I buy Chilly Cow for my family. I think it is the BEST low fat ice cream I have ever tried. It is so rich, creamy and flavorful. You would never know it is light.

• wintergreen83 By  wintergreen83
    06.08.19

Bar & Cup

I tried the Brown Butter Salted Caramel flavor both the cup & the bar. It has a great caramel taste! But I thought the bar tasted better?

• rkosully By  rkosully
    09.29.18

Chill Cow is tasty!

I have tried every low-calorie ice cream that exists, and this one is excellent. It's creamy and delicious. I have tried three different Chilly Cow flavors and have been pleased with all of them. The portion control aspect is helpful too!

• Mtiller By  Mtiller
    05.29.18

Chilly Cow is Yummy!

I tried the Brown Butter Salted Caramel flavor. It has no after taste and the texture is like full calorie ice cream. I purchased it at Walmart. It comes in packs of two half-pints . Perfect size. This is yummy and I will definitely be trying other flavors