Children s Mucinex Multi Symptom Cold | SheSpeaks

• makysmama By  makysmama
    05.01.17

Mucinex is my go to for my kids. After trying lots of others we have now started keeping Mucinex in the house because it works every time.

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Works!

Totally works! They have good flavors too, so your kids ill love it. Beats going to the Doctor!

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91
    08.31.16

sinuses go away!

my younger sister uses childrens mucinex daily ! it works wonders for her and her awful sinuses, also she prefers the little mini melts kind though.

• cynthia12345 By  cynthia12345
    06.28.16

this works!!!!!!!!!!! when my children have colds this is my go to. it is fast and breaks up their cold.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

I have used this with my children a few times. It works great especially with those croupy type coughs and deep congestion.

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

Products does what it says but I feel they charge to much

• jkilla By  jkilla
    05.22.15

The Children's Mucinex definitely works! I was given a free sample to try from Smiley360. It arrived at my house just as my oldest son was getting sick. He told me he ''needed to go to the hospital'' because he couldn't stop coughing. I suggested we try some medicine first before going to the hospital. It worked on him a lot faster than I thought it would - once I realized he wasn't coughing anymore I asked him if he still needed to go to the hospital, to which he replied, "nahhh." I used it multiple times over the course of his illness and my sons symptoms always improved quickly. He wasn't the biggest fan of the taste though. He was much more willing to take it after keeping in it the refrigerator. I know I'll buy this once the sample is gone!

• Nickeylynn By  Nickeylynn
    05.18.15

This is a life saver for our family during cold season! It is the fastest working and has the least amount of side effects for my girls.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

This cold medicine seemed to work really well but it made my child "crazy" is the best way to put it. He had a hard time focusing and really hyper. And kept doing things he usually did not do. It was really strange. I just thought he was having an off day. We tried the medicine during another cold and he acted the same way again so we switched and he stopped. I was giving the right dosage too.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.12.14

This works incredibly fast and well. My daughter's cold lasted only three days using this compared to using Dimetapp which took about a week or more to help her out. She also was able to sleep very good through the night instead of being up due to a cough and stuffy nose. This is now my go to for my daughter.