Chicken and broccoli casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 5 Servings
This is my great-grandma's family chicken and broccoli recipe. Even my picky eating kids love this recipe and they EAT THE BROCCOLI.
Medium chicken breasts
Cream of mushroom soup
Minced onions (dried)
Salt and pepper
1. Boil chicken and cut into one inch pieces.
2. Blanch broccoli for about 4-5 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, combine cream of mushroom, sour cream, mayo, curry, and minced onion. Stir.
4. Combine cooked chicken, broccoli, and wet mix. Make sure all ingredients are covered.
5. Crush crackers and put in top, then sprinkle cheese.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
I make something similar.but i use can of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom. Bread crumbs too! Yummm
other recipes in main dishes
Ever thought of making your own black bean burgers at home? It is SO easy! It's even easy to make them healthy. This recipe is vegan, oil-free and mos…
A new approach to a family favorite, spaghetti.
Delicious chicken with some potatoes and carrots. Super yummy!