- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 30 Mins
Makes: 6 Servings
Breaded chicken stuffed with mozzarella in a wine and butter sauce. Perfect served over rice.
chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup (1 stick)
1 small can or jar
1. slice the stick of butter in half and melt half of it. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. slice the mozzarella and half a stick of butter into 6 equal parts (equal to how many breasts you have)
3. bread the breasts (egg & crumbs) and then roll them with 1 slice butter and 1 slice mozzarella
4. Put them in an over safe pan.
5. Mix spices together and sprinkle over the top of the breasts.
6. pour melted butter over breasts
7. bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees
8. pour whole can of mushrooms (including water in the can/jar) and wine over chicken
9. bake for another 15 minutes.
10. Serve over rice
other recipes in main dishes
This is a delightful low-calorie, low-fat healthy dish! You can eat it as a side or be creative and add in some more vegetables or proteins to make it a …
Slathered in a blend of garlic, kosher salt, peppercorns, Italian parsley and fresh rosemary this roast beef has you salivating before it even gets in th…
This is a nice spaghetti sauce you can use on top of pasta, meats, or vegetables (to name a few!). I enjoyed it over boiled cabbage. The whole family can…