- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 30 Mins
Makes: 6 Servings
Breaded chicken stuffed with mozzarella in a wine and butter sauce. Perfect served over rice.
chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup (1 stick)
1 small can or jar
1. slice the stick of butter in half and melt half of it. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. slice the mozzarella and half a stick of butter into 6 equal parts (equal to how many breasts you have)
3. bread the breasts (egg & crumbs) and then roll them with 1 slice butter and 1 slice mozzarella
4. Put them in an over safe pan.
5. Mix spices together and sprinkle over the top of the breasts.
6. pour melted butter over breasts
7. bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees
8. pour whole can of mushrooms (including water in the can/jar) and wine over chicken
9. bake for another 15 minutes.
10. Serve over rice
other recipes in main dishes
Delicious stuffed sweet potato skins that you and your entire family will LOVE!
Layered Taco Casserole
This curry chicken, pasta salad has the right balance of spice and sweetness, that the whole family will love. It can be served as a stand-alone meal or …