Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich | SheSpeaks

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

This is an okay sandwich.. I've tried the one with cheese as well and i can't even taste the cheese. I will agree with above poster and say I LOVE the spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's way better! I have a Chick Filet close by and never understand all the people obsessed with them. Now since they have been there for some time and settled in I see it is dead a lot.

• lildebbie31 By  lildebbie31
    03.20.14

I'm not a spicy food type of person (wimpy) but this sandwich was really good. .

• Tabitha28 By  Tabitha28
    03.20.14

I love everything about chick fil a , there customer service is always on point, they are kind and never have an attitude, whatever location I go to. Their food is amazing pretty much everything I have had, don't really care for their desserts but their chicken menu is amazing

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    03.19.14

Good taste, good service, good prices... what else can you ask for.

• CountryJ By  CountryJ
    10.09.11

I really like Chick-fil-A's chicken...period. I usually get the regular chicken sandwich, but I get this one from time to time to change things up a little.

• smoaksmom By  smoaksmom
    01.19.11

It is a good level of spice. Perhaps intentionally so to intrigue even the less spice tolerant. I like it, but I still choose the regular over it. Perhaps because the spice is simply hot...not tasty. I prefer flavorful spice.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    08.23.10

I love anything from chick fil a I will have to try this one!

• teddiirene By  teddiirene
    08.17.10

Not as good as Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. Chick Fil A does make awesome chicken salad sandwiches though. I really wasnt all that impressed with the sandwich's over all taste the pepper jack cheese was good though.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I love these there perfect for a sandwhich i can eat them all day

• jlh118 By  jlh118
    06.23.10

This sandwich is spicy but not too spicy LOVE it...a little high in the calories and fat but VERY worth it as long as you only eat it once in awhile!!