Chicco NextFit Convertible CarSeat | SheSpeaks

• ntolstych By  ntolstych
    01.05.19

Best carseat ever!!

I highly recommend this carseat to anyone looking to transition from an infant carrier. This carseat is large and heavy but the install takes about 3 minutes tops and is extremely sturdy and secure. Every time my daughter gets in it, she falls asleep! Compared to other convertible carseats I have, the overall install, strap placement (and easiness to adjust them) stands out and I will never purchase any other carseat. No rattling or shaking while driving and I can tell this will last for many many years.

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

Love

I absolutely love this car seat. The chicco brand is well known for making quality products. This seat is comfortable, easy to install, easy to clean and more. I have recommended this seat several times.

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love this car seat and brand! And would definitely buy again if I needed to. Super easy to transfer between cars unlike some car seats we have used in the past.

• hunamalia By  hunamalia
    07.04.17

Chicco NextFit Convertible Carseat

This car seat went above and beyond my expectations. I was gifted with two car seats from two separate brands (one from Graco and the other I'm reviewing at the moment). Later that week, I installed the Chicco car seat and my daughter fell asleep within 3 minutes of driving off. There's a lot of cushion for her to feel comfortable, and if your baby isn't a fan of all the extra padding, it's extremely easy to remove. Another reason why I admire this car seat is that it has a 9 stage reclining system that comes with simple instructions making it easy to understand for first time parents. Lastly, it's a a grow as you go type of car seat meaning it can be used throughout the many stages of your child's life.