Chicco Liteway Stroller Orion | SheSpeaks

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Love!

I have this stroller and love it. It's nice because it fit's a variety of children. My 3.5 year old still fits, 2 year old fits with room to grow and my 6 week old fits perfect in it. This is definitely newborn friendly without a car seat. I've had mine for 3 years and it still rides very nice. I do wish it had more storage and also wish it came with a parent try or something similar instead of me having to buy my own. When I have my newborn in it or one of my other 2 are laying down it is hard to access the under storage area.

• Vtwarogowski By  Vtwarogowski
    02.05.18

Excellent stroller

I absolutely love this stroller. I bought one for my 3 year old and it maneuvers very well unlike any other stroller I've ever purchased in the past 16 years. It's very lightweight and easy to store as well

• Marylara77 By  Marylara77
    07.21.17

Love this stroller. It's like a baby bed on the go!!!

• Aryagendry By  Aryagendry
    04.11.16

I have this stroller in Orion(black). I bought it when my son was 8 months and I still use it at 4 1/2. I absolutely love it!!! I love how far back it reclines and sits up. The best part about it is that when it is reclined all the way I am been able to lay my son down as if it were a bed. Even at 4 now he still fits great in that position if he takes a nap while we're out (I lay him on his side and bend his knees a bit so they don't hang over the end, which is how he normally sleeps at night so he's very comfortable in that position). The end of the seat where the knees are located can be left up or put down with the push of a button to adjust for your child's legs. There's a compartment in the back, bottom of the stroller to hold things, I've been able to fit a cooler back there for walks. I like to hang my water bottle's from the handles. The canopy is a great size covers a lot of space to protect baby from the sun and has a see through section where you can see what baby is up to while pushing the stroller. The canopy is connected to the seat by a zipper so you can keep it together or separate (I unzip it when it's hot out so he can get some more air and keep it zipped during cold weather) . The wheels have locks and the cup holder is very sturdy. The seat belts have fit my then 8 month old perfectly and now have been easily adjusted to still fit my 4 year old perfectly. I just cannot say enough about this stroller. I will never buy anything other than this stroller. I did a lot of research before purchasing it and I am so happy with the choice I made.

• ModernManicMommy By  ModernManicMommy
    06.22.15

I've bought over 30 strollers within the past 10 years of parenting. I bought one of these strollers last year for my 3 year old and I loved it so much that I just bought another one for my 1 year old!

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    04.27.15

My #1 go to brand. I love this lite weight stroller its perfect for me not to heavy or anything!

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.09.15

Love love love. Easy to maneuver around

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

This is a great lite weight traveling stroller to have! A must if you travel a lot!!!

• mrssmith35 By  mrssmith35
    04.13.13

We traded our big bulky stroller in for this one with my son who was about 10 months at the time. We loved it the only reason we didn't give it 5 stars is because the ride is not as smooth as the larger strollers.

• xa109a7 By  xa109a7
    01.22.13

I've had this stroller for 18 months now. The main reason I selected this one is because it reclines to almost flat so you can use it earlier than other umbrella strollers. I also have a Bob Jogging Stroller but use this one for short trips and when I need a more compact stroller. It is easy to fold use, smooth ride, and lightweight. Perfect for a trip to the zoo or walk around town. Overall I'm very happy with this stroller and highly recommend it.