Chicco DJ Baby Walker | SheSpeaks

• foreverandalwaysash By  foreverandalwaysash
    11.02.13

Walkers are great....especially when baby's are learning how to walk but they can't quite do it by themselves yet.

• JanelUnderwood By  JanelUnderwood
    10.11.12

LOVE

• katrina_b By  katrina_b
    08.09.09

Sounds like a wonderful activity center/walker in 1!!! I will look for one for my little girl...she's into everything!

• COLLDAWN By  COLLDAWN
    08.06.09

WOW! I wish I would have gotten this review ! lol...haha. My little one is JUST at that age or this. I will try it! Thanks

• jennyjay459 By  jennyjay459
    08.05.09

We bought this walker just 2 weeks ago and my son absolutely LOVES it!! It has bright bold colors and the toy tray is very entertaining. It has a 'mini piano', book with hard pages that turn (only 2 pages), and all sorts of other things to hit/move to make noises! It is electronic and plays classical music, makes just the individual note sounds on the piano, and says what animal is on each key and makes the appropriate animal sound. The greatest is that it is two volume levels: low and high! We always turn it on low...sometimes he turns it up to high while playing...there is a HUGE difference! We have been very impressed with this walker!!!