Chi Silk Infusion Reconstructing Complex Review | SheSpeaks

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Works Nicely, Don't Need a Lot of Product

I bought a small bottle of this during a holiday sale, and I'm happy to say I love it. Sometimes, straight-up hair oils can feel overly greasy, but this was both light and smoothing. Works well before I blowdry and smells SO GOOD.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Gets rid of frizz

I love this oil. Leaves my hair silky. I apply to wet hair before it dries and it helps reduce frizz. Lightweight doesn't pull my curls down. Doesn't leave my hair looking greasy either.

• crissyls By  crissyls
    12.03.14

This is amazing and anyone that does not agree needs to try it.I've been using this for quite some time and gosh my hair feels so lighter weighted and silky smooth i can hardly imagine living w/o this product.

• keke2128 By  keke2128
    09.30.14

I love this oil. I love the way it's lightweight and give your hair the added shine without the weighing tour hair down.

• kristicall By  kristicall
    08.19.14

love this stuff

• sexysixx By  sexysixx
    08.15.14

i have tried this areally great product i reccomend it

• afaye5 By  afaye5
    02.20.14

Not only does this product add shine to your hair and make it silky smooth, it also helps with those little frizzy hairs that get us woman mad. Lol I use this every day and my hair is flawless.

• Bulldog79 By  Bulldog79
    01.28.14

Best hair product ive ever used

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    01.24.14

My secret finishing touch when doing a Dominican blowout at home. This silk infusion provides a fabulous sleek shine to my hair all while looking natural and not greasy.

• pulmprincess By  pulmprincess
    08.14.13

Best hair product EVER!!!! It has completely transformed my hair to healthy, soft, and managable. A hair dreer recommended it to me about 6 yrs ago and said " This is the one product everyone needs to use" and he was so right. It is my favorite hair care product.

• zsifford1 By  zsifford1
    06.02.13

I am natural and I used this when I used to straighten my hair and I never got heat damage because of this. In Love!!!

• jdrattelade By  jdrattelade
    12.19.11

I agree with "itsmeangie" in that the product works well as a heat guard with flat irons. I LOVE the fragrance best out of any product I've ever used. It's expensive for the amount, but again I agree with her that a little goes a long way.

• cddmom By  cddmom
    10.27.11

I use this on my hair before using my flat iron. It works wonderful for a heat guard and leave my hair silky smooth. A little goes a long way, and the heat from the flat iron eliminates any oilyness.

• Debbieon By  Debbieon
    10.27.11

Use every time i wash my hair right after i blow dry it makes it shine and boy do i like to shine.

• larrimore6 By  larrimore6
    10.27.11

I have naturally wavy to curly hair and it tends to frizz in the Southern humidity we have and this stuff works wonders. It is my go to for hair care. Using it with a flatiron is essential to me.