Chex Mix Bars Chocolate Chunk | SheSpeaks

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

They r really good but if u eat them all they time kinda gets too much chocolate at 1 time

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

these taste great! little pricy...

• Maddiehb By  Maddiehb
    12.01.09

These are so yummy! They have a great taste, but can get kind of hard.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    10.13.09

We buy these when on sale & I have a coupon. Definitely not healthy though!! With almost no fiber and tons of sugars & carbs, the nutrional value is not much better than a candy bar. But... they taste fantastic.

• pandazoo By  pandazoo
    10.08.09

Yum! But too sweet to eat as a breakfast bar. I only eat a half of a bar because it's 140 calories each!

• October By  October
    09.28.09

I thought these were kinda nasty. The chocolate flavor was weird & didn't really taste like chocolate. I wouldn't buy these again but lucky for me they won't go to waste, my friend loves them!

• mokitty87 By  mokitty87
    09.24.09

My son is a VERY picky eater and he loves these. I think they are great if your child still has snacktime at school. But yes, I too think that they are too pricey.

• nzilla By  nzilla
    09.22.09

I love these! Almost like a dessert.

• BlondieKAA By  BlondieKAA
    09.22.09

I think these are a little bit pricey for us, but we got them on sale and with a coupon. We thought they were a very tasty snack!

• junconventional By  junconventional
    09.21.09

Pretzels, Corn and Wheat Chex Pieces and Chocolate Chunks. 140 Calories, 13g of sugar, 2g of fiber. This is Chex Mix in a Bar form - great for a snack. Not as much sugar as I thought, I've seen breakfast cereal with more. Better than missing breakfast.