Cherub grape tomatoes | SheSpeaks

• Xlinda29x By  Xlinda29x
    06.21.18

Cherry tomatoes

I'm not to sure about them I don't really like the taste I think they kinda sour

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Gems For Your Salad

LOVE these sweet gems. Sometimes if regular size tomatoes are tasteless I just slice these tiny babies up! usually straight as snacks or in salads. So delicious.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.22.16

I love using these in pasta salads in the summer.They are so juicy and sweet and blend so nicely with my home made ranch dressing.

• Sassy79 By  Sassy79
    08.04.16

These little tomatoes are like little bursts of sweet goodness.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

What I love about Cherubs tomatoes is the juicy goodness inside. The container is pretty cool, you can take it in the car and give the tomatoes to your young kids while you drive places, I mean is perfect. The tomatoes are always fresh and the price is pretty good.

• redwardsub By  redwardsub
    06.04.14

Love these things! If anyone had told me a tomato could be "sweet" - I would have told them their definition of "sweet" must be considerably different than mine! But I've found I can actually just snack on these so I keep them on hand - plus for some reason they help to curb the sweet tooth - and they are good for you