Chelsea Handler Are You There Vodka Its Me Chelsea | SheSpeaks

• jessica1627 By  jessica1627
    07.09.12

I loved this book as well as her other. I haven't read her newest one yet but I am looking forward to it. I love the raunchy humor and laughed out loud a lot while enjoying this book.

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.11.11

Know people who you enjoyed it, just wasn't my cup of tea.

• blennon By  blennon
    01.20.11

I love Chelsea Handler's books but they are definitely not for everyone. She is very raunchy while is a large part of her appeal to younger audiences. Her books are hit and miss but this is definitely one of the best!

• MommaCole By  MommaCole
    07.27.10

This book was hillarious, absolutely for adults, but exactly what I needed for a laugh after work.

• goinggreener By  goinggreener
    07.25.10

I really enjoyed this book. It was a pick up and go book, great for someone who can't sit for long periods of time just reading...great for moms!!!

• mitbrooks By  mitbrooks
    07.25.10

This is her best book by far. I was very disappointed in Chelsey Chelsey Bang Bang.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I love this book, I couldn't stop laughing

• ItsMeMay By  ItsMeMay
    07.14.10

If you really want to laugh while reading a book, buy this one. however I do warn you that if you are easily offended by cussing then this book its not for you. but you'll definitely get a good laugh after a day of hard work!!