Chella Highlighter Pencil Ivory Lace | SheSpeaks

• Edelweiss227 Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

I had never tried white eyeliner before receiving it in my September ipsy bag, and I love this! Because of the lace tint it's not too bright. It goes on smoothly and easily which is a big issue I have with normal eyeliner pencils. This blends easily as well if needed and stays on all day. One swipe and you've applied, rather than sometimes having to go over the line twice or three times with a normal eyeliner pencil. LOVE IT!!

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.13.15

This highlighter is amazing! Glides on easily, blends easily, and reflects the perfect amount of light to give a more natural look!

• kellismith1 By  kellismith1
    07.16.15

I really liked this highlighter. I use it on my brow bone and sometimes my inner corner, and it makes a wonderful glow. Love it!

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.15.15

Its a 'extra' product, meaning not something i necessarily need to have in my daily routine, yet i do like using it because it adds a little something 'extra'. Tried to use it to highlight , following some highlight/contour tutorials. It is great around the eyes, really brightens them up, as well as in the cupids bow. a pencil like look, but goes on smoothly. Only drawback is occasional drying up of the pencil, and it often broke and id have to re-sharpen it a lot

• Randimichelle95 By  Randimichelle95
    02.16.14

Different from your typical black! I love it!

• Mewpeepmew By  Mewpeepmew
    11.12.13

This is one of my FAVORITE products. It goes on super smoothly and I really like that it doesn't have any shimmer in it like most of the highlighters out there. I like to use it on my brown bone to make my eyebrows absolutely perfect! I've also used it on my cheeks when I contour to give them more definition!

• BusyKat By  BusyKat
    11.10.13

I just got this highlighter and i liked the way it felt and looked. Its very soft ans easy to apply its not cakey chalky nor it looks cheap.

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227