Cheez It Duoz | SheSpeaks

• DaughterOfZues By  DaughterOfZues
    08.18.18

Classic snack

Another classic snack! It is difficult to not devour the entire box in one sitting. Love the new flavor variations. Keeps me buying more.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.24.17

Just one box

I've got two boys who both like different flavored cheez it, so It was awesome when I found two different flavors combined in one box! the negative side is that I feel like there's way too much salt!

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    09.24.17

Addictive

I think these are addictive. I love the flavor combo. It is not to strong. I just wish they could make a healthy version...or healthier. More and more I buy there combo flavors. Good combo.

• kelseyessex305 By  kelseyessex305
    09.23.17

ew

I love Cheez its and I was so disappointed that they had to make something sooo bad!!

• metanoiajb By  metanoiajb
    03.07.16

I thought it was pretty good tasting. I did like both the flavors and they tasted good together

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

Once you have one you can't stop. A favorite snack in our family.

• Spartanluke By  Spartanluke
    01.23.16

I am a fan of Cheez-Its and was excited when these came out. The flavors are there and when put together are a great tasting snack

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

My favorite!! I always debate between buying two boxes, but now there is a combo! I will never have to pick and choose. I can have both in one package.

• MsMyricks By  MsMyricks
    06.26.15

These are one of my favorites from this brand. Gives the power of two flavors at the price of one. These have always been one of my first choices for a go to snack. This brand keeps getting better and better and innovative with the flavor selections. This one is a winner for both kids and adults.

• purefire26 By  purefire26
    06.26.15

I love these. When I was little I would see how many I could chew before I would swallow them.