Cheerios Multi Grain Peanut Butter | SheSpeaks

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Perfect Cereal

It is a nutritious breakfast cereal. My whole family enjoys it as it is very tasty and healthy.

• Clayrene776 By  Clayrene776
    03.15.18

Yumminess

Cheerios always been my favorite cereal brand! This new option is beyond amazing and the super brand new chocolate and peanut butter is even better. Perfect with milk for breakfast or as a snack even if it?s difficult to stop digging for more.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

It's amazing how you can actually taste the peanut butter.These are really good when you want something different.

• poisonivyecho81 By  poisonivyecho81
    09.14.15

I really enjoyed this cereal. It reminded of the peanut butter patty girl scouts cookies. Very tasty!

• Bergmom2 By  Bergmom2
    01.09.15

Delicious! My whole family enjoys these!

• AquaSurf00 By  AquaSurf00
    11.20.14

I love cheerios and I love peanut butter...so I REALLY wanted to love this cereal. I thought the peanut butter taste was mediocre at best. I was expecting an explosion of peanut butter flavor but I didn't get it. The box has been in my cabinet for a while now and it will probably end up in the trash. I will stick to my Honey Nut cheerios.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

My husband loves all the Cheerios multigrain varieties and goes through several boxes a week. He loves them for breakfast, snacks and a quick main meal when we don't feel like cooking. Good taste and texture, not too sweet.

• Futuredoctormom By  Futuredoctormom
    08.17.14

Absolute perfection!

• iamahappygirl By  iamahappygirl
    12.13.13

We loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!

• ekmandeville By  ekmandeville
    11.19.13

We gobble these up in our house!