Cheerios Cinnamon Burst Review | SheSpeaks

• taxdiva By  taxdiva
    12.03.13

The cinnamon taste was delicious, but the sugar content was very high and left me pretty hungry a short time later. Not the healthiest choice for a cereal.

• tabithaLA By  tabithaLA
    04.13.13

I love this cereal! It tastes great, especially with unsweetened almond milk. It fills me up and I'm not hungry until lunch.

• Bethyann By  Bethyann
    08.30.12

Not too sweet and taste good without milk also.

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

Just a hint of cinnamon, not too sweet. One of the best cheerios flavors ever!

• NFritze By  NFritze
    06.01.12

One of my favorite new cheerio flavors but don't let them sit in milk of they get a bit slimmey.

• jagreen0621 By  jagreen0621
    03.05.12

Great as a dry snacking cereal. The cereal seemed to get really mushy and gross if sitting in milk for more than 5 seconds. Really great taste but not recommended for anything other than snacking.

• xenagirl By  xenagirl
    03.04.12

This is good. A cinnamon goodness that I like.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.28.12

I love this cereal.

• CountryJ By  CountryJ
    10.09.11

These were pretty good. They're not super sweet, but satisfied me.

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.07.11

My family and I tried this cereal recently and the kids really liked it. Will have to buy again.

• mbs615 By  mbs615
    02.02.11

Pretty disappointing. I LOVE cinnamon and these just didn't do it for me. TOO bland. If you are looking for a good cinnamon infused cereal this isn't the one...bummer...

• kandy1271 By  kandy1271
    01.19.11

I love cinnamon, so I was expecting these to be delicious and couldn't wait to try them. What a let-down! They are very bland and have little to no flavor at all. My kids and husband hated them as well. I ended up throwing them out. If you're looking for flavor, avoid this cereal.