Cheer brightCLEAN Fresh Clean Scent | SheSpeaks

• amidalaminter By  amidalaminter
    11.29.14

Good.product. Smells good too. The price isnt bad when I use a coupon with it!

• lorriemcgruder By  lorriemcgruder
    09.03.13

Cheer is a great laundry detergent, I only wish that there were more coupons available for it! :-)

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    03.29.12

I absolutely love Cheer it's the detergent I use every time, it's got a great scent and it's a great value for the money!!! I have never had any problems with Cheer it leaves my clothes looking very bright and smelling very good!!!!

• mbs615 By  mbs615
    02.02.11

Just used Cheer for the first time this weekend... You would like in 20 years of doing laundry I would have tried, but I hadn't. I have been a die hard Tide person, but now I'm going to switch to Cheer... I LOVE the scent...My clothes actually smell like the detergent and I love it!

• clarissa79 By  clarissa79
    01.28.10

Cheer detergent is absolutely wonderful. It smells great and does the job...GREAT PRODUCT!

• bkress By  bkress
    01.27.10

I really do enjoy this product. Although it smells very nice, it is not too strong-smelling as I have found other detergents to be. I have a 8-month-old that produces a lot of dirty laundry and it seems to do well with stains even without a pre-treatment. It does "brighten" my clothes which I find impressive. The price is very reasonable; $10.00 for a 100 fl oz jug. I probably won't be switching detergents anytime soon.

• jessj29 By  jessj29
    01.22.10

I always wanted to try cheer, but wasn't sure if it was worth the money. I think I will keep my eye open for a coupon.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.22.09

I will try this.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    11.20.09

I definitely would say Cheer is a good product but a little on the pricy side. It cleans and freshen clothes with a lasting fresh scent. My clothes were soft and bright. I try this product because I received a coupon and I used my local store coupon that had a very good value. However, if I would not have received the coupon would I buy Cheer again, I don?t know. Maybe not?, If I can get the same results using a lesser priced brand than I go and do where my money goes the furthers.

• COLLDAWN By  COLLDAWN
    06.02.09

I like this. And it smells great also! Usually when I use the Sanitize cycle in my washer, there is NO scent on anything I pull out, but there is with this. And my towels were bright, the only DRAWBACK is: it doesn't rinse easily, went through 3 rinse cycles. ( I always do 2 anyway on my towels, but it took 3 to get all of the suds out)