Charolette Rouse Rings | SheSpeaks

• malikkhatoon By  malikkhatoon
    12.19.13

They are very cute and i love that they come in bows because I had a very difficult time finding bows. I bought them online for $2 foe a set of three. All i did was paint over them with clear nail polish and i still wear them, they didn't even rust in water. I bought them over two years ago.

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

Trending pieces- go for it. They won't last long but are cheap and worth it for the short period!

• Zoe21996 By  Zoe21996
    06.09.13

I love all the different rings they have but one thing that you gotta look out for is that they break a lot. I bought one and after 3 weeks it just broke. I don't even remember how, but they still are really cool cute rings that usually can go with any outfit.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.07.13

I love all the different styles of these rings. They add a playful side to any outfit and they won't cost you!

• SazzyAM By  SazzyAM
    11.02.11

I have recently started wearing fun cocktail rings to work--I'm a teacher. Charolette Rouse has the best! They always have a variety, and you can usually get two for less than $20 dollars. To top it off, I get compliments every time I wear them. It's a great way to spice up an outfit.