Charlies Soap Laundry Liquid Detergent | SheSpeaks

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We used the powder version of this for the first 6 months after our daughter was born and washed all of our clothes in it prior to her birth. It seemed effective and had no scent to it. The only issue is that it highly recommends running a couple/few loads with just the detergent to clean out your washer from your previous detergent. It also recommends not using drier sheets, which I have a hard time following through with. Otherwise it seems to wash the clothes well with no lasting scent.

• abbeyyjorge By  abbeyyjorge
    04.28.13

i haven't heard about this detergent. maybe because i dont use clothed diapers for my daughter.

• GetUpAndTryAgain By  GetUpAndTryAgain
    07.29.10

Sounds Good...will be trying it soon! 3 stars But only because I have yet to try it

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.23.09

I am going to have to try this product.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    09.13.09

Interesting... where can you buy it?

• garresa By  garresa
    09.09.09

I love this product. One bag will last 80 loads, using a tbsp per load. This detergent is safe for baby clothes, silk, gortex. Its the only laundry detergent I use. This detergent leaves no soap residue, so I use less fabric softner.

• gomer_rae By  gomer_rae
    03.10.09

I use the powder of this on everyone cloths, I love it. I even rented a rug doctor and ran out of soap so I used this in its place, in my opinion my carpet was cleaner with this than the rug doctor soap. Of course it was a little soapy at first getting rid of all the old soaps left over in the dispenser.

• CherriMoon By  CherriMoon
    03.10.09

I use the powder version of Charlie's. I'm just finishing my first bag after 6 mths. Its refreshing to have clothes that just smell "clean", without the funky frangrances.

• kateawad By  kateawad
    02.27.09

I'm VERY torn on this one... I got some when I started to cloth diaper my son, but since have read some reviews online that say that some babies have gotten VERY bad burns from clothes washed in this detergent. I'm reluctant to use it on my diapers because of this....

• agaphmou By  agaphmou
    02.25.09

I have never heard of charlies,but after reading all these comments about it I'm going to look for it in store and online! thank you all!