Charlies Shultz A Charlie Brown Christmas | SheSpeaks

• Babygeorgia Babygeorgia
    09.29.14

An instant Christmas classic when it came out, it's still touching and entertaining in its teaching of the true meaning of Christmas. Charlie Brown and his pathetic but sincere Christmas tree always choke me up.

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

I have never missed watching this during the holiday season. This Christmas special has a lovely soundtrack and message. I love the Charlie Brown holiday specials and always make time to watch them.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Can't go wrong with Charlie Brown and the Gang

Okay, Charlie Brown has to be one of the longest running cartoon classics ever. I loved him growing up and my babies also love him as well. He is another favorite classic that gets watched in my home during the holidays. And thank heavens they also have a Charlie Brown for Thanksgiving as well. He always have a lesson to teach and it is really fun to see how they all interact with each other. I love Charlie Brown and the Gang, especially Linus.

• Lupitac33 By  Lupitac33
    11.05.15

It doesn't feel like Christmas until we watch this. I love this as I have loved it as a little girl. It warms my heart to see that this has now become a family tradition amongst my kids as it was with my siblings and I. I love the message it portrays and well who doesn't love Charlie Brown snoopy Woodstock and peppermint patty.

• Wordstoliveby By  Wordstoliveby
    05.23.15

A classic of all classics. It's such a special addition to the holiday season.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.29.14

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

Look forward to it every Christmas.

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

Another on our short list of must see at Christmas time. I loved this movie as a kid and still look forward to watching it every year. My kids love it so much that they have to have a regular tree and a sad looking "Charlie Brown" tree. They say it reminds them of the true meaning of Christmas.

• Carebare128 By  Carebare128
    12.08.11

I love this movie.It just takers me back to when I was a little kid.I love how it tells about how the true meaning of Christmas in not about the present or tree or the lights but coming together and sharing our lives and love with one another and the birth of the blessed baby Jesus.I love watching this every year and will continue to do so with my family.