Charles Worthington Dream Hair | SheSpeaks

• sherylita By  sherylita
    04.26.11

I use the Worthington conditioner and the hair healer. I like both products. The conditioner leaves my hair silky and untangled. I thought the price was reasonable for how long the product lasts. I will be buying and trying more Worthington hair products.

• teamvan1 By  teamvan1
    01.17.11

I really like the full line of Charles Worthington hair care products. My favorite is the hairspray though. It leaves your hair super shiney and seems to protect against the high humidity here in Florida and that's saying a lot. Recently, I lucked into a deal at Walgreens where the whole line was 75% off, plus I had several $2.00 off coupons I'd printed from ALL YOU Magazine online and one that I actually received in one of my monthly magazines. I ended up getting the Shampoo, Conditioner and Volumizing Spray for practically FREE. You might want to check your local Walgreens too and don't forget to check online for coupons you can print out to save even more money. Sometimes just going to the Charles Worthington site and providing your email address, they'll send you special offers and coupons.

• radar525 By  radar525
    07.10.09

I got the shampoo, conditioner and volume spray at Rite Aid for 75% off. They are no longer carrying the product, so if you are interested, check your local Rite Aid for clearance on this item. I used it and I LOVE IT. If there are any bottles left when I go back tomorrow, I plan to get those as well.

• cherylogle By  cherylogle
    07.05.09

Sounds great - but the cost per oz is pretty costly. I'd hate to fall in love with something I wouldn't buy without a coupon but then again, I do "wear" my hair every day...

• pinetop2 By  pinetop2
    07.01.09

I am a male flight attendant and have approximately 14 inches of hair which I try to take care of ( ie Color, Highlights, Deep Conditioning, Scalp Treatments). Being in a dry envioroment for hours then opening the aircraft door to high humidity then back in a dry aircraft, I know my hair suffers. I am intrested in any product as well as this to make my hair maintain the health I need for my career and the length of my hair. I would love to try this product as well!

• JParks16 By  JParks16
    06.13.09

I would really like to try this.

• SAMNJTM By  SAMNJTM
    06.12.09

I have very long hair and live in high humidity. I am always looking for a product to smooth & control, but coupons are always a plus.

• anianyc By  anianyc
    06.12.09

THINK THE PRODUCTS OUR RATHER COSTLY, BUT WITH SOME COUPONS. I WOULD TRY THE PRODUCT AND TELL MY FRIENDS THE PRODUCT IS WORTHING BUYING

• laurenc425 By  laurenc425
    06.12.09

I liked this product.... but the scent was strong and its expensive

• denger1966 By  denger1966
    06.11.09

I have curly hair with multiple textures due to my bi-racial ethnicity... I am always trying new products to try and find a product that will work for me as well as my siblings and children.. I would be very willing to try this product as I spend that much and more when I try new products that don't always work for me..