Charles Worthington Dream Hair Review | SheSpeaks

• sherylita By  sherylita
    04.26.11

I use the Worthington conditioner and the hair healer. I like both products. The conditioner leaves my hair silky and untangled. I thought the price was reasonable for how long the product lasts. I will be buying and trying more Worthington hair products.

• teamvan1 By  teamvan1
    01.17.11

I really like the full line of Charles Worthington hair care products. My favorite is the hairspray though. It leaves your hair super shiney and seems to protect against the high humidity here in Florida and that's saying a lot. Recently, I lucked into a deal at Walgreens where the whole line was 75% off, plus I had several $2.00 off coupons I'd printed from ALL YOU Magazine online and one that I actually received in one of my monthly magazines. I ended up getting the Shampoo, Conditioner and Volumizing Spray for practically FREE. You might want to check your local Walgreens too and don't forget to check online for coupons you can print out to save even more money. Sometimes just going to the Charles Worthington site and providing your email address, they'll send you special offers and coupons.

• radar525 By  radar525
    07.10.09

I got the shampoo, conditioner and volume spray at Rite Aid for 75% off. They are no longer carrying the product, so if you are interested, check your local Rite Aid for clearance on this item. I used it and I LOVE IT. If there are any bottles left when I go back tomorrow, I plan to get those as well.

• laurenc425 By  laurenc425
    06.12.09

I liked this product.... but the scent was strong and its expensive

• neoswhiterabbit2010 By  neoswhiterabbit2010
    06.10.09

This is by far my favorite hair care product!! It not only works miricles with my hair but the smell is AMAZING! It also does not bother my sensitive scalp.