Charlaine Harris Southern Vampire Series Books 1 8 | SheSpeaks

• anyarosa21 By  anyarosa21
    09.27.17

Good series

I really like this book series. It is exciting, with the variety of characters and offers some perspective on choices that we make each day on helping others over our self. It is a vampire book that talks about love, lust, war and sacrifice. Good read that kept me turning the pages.

• christie177 By  christie177
    12.12.14

The book series is amazing...until it got to the last three books where the author clearly gave up! (TV show was terrible after the first season)

• britkneemcq By  britkneemcq
    08.07.14

This is one of my favorite book series ever! I read book after book and couldn't get enough. Sookie and her love triangles were really interesting in the books compared to True Blood. I wish some of the characters in the books like the Weretiger, were in True Blood. I also wish that the Eric and Sookie love story from the books had more of an impact from the show. The only reason I didn't give the series 5 starts was because of the last book/ending. I won't ruin it for anyone but it was extremely disappoint for me and I would think many people. Both overall, such a great great series. Love it!

• ajurczyk By  ajurczyk
    02.19.14

Love all these books. The stories just flow together. I only wish the writer would come out with more stories! I love the person the Sookie becomes through out the whole series. First she is weak and completely clueless and then she is strong and almost untouchable.

• jennawall By  jennawall
    12.20.13

I love this series, love the tv show also but the books far better . I have started rereading them all over again

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

I have mixed feelings about this series. The first 3-4 books were excellent, and I couldn't put them down. I read them within about a week's time, and I fell in love with the universe. It was entertaining in a sort of kitchy, cheesy sort of way, but it was good. When the series was about halfway through, it started to falter. I found that the stories weren't as well thought out, and the characters weren't as well developed. By the last book, I was barely able to read through the entire thing without giving up. Things wrapped up too abruptly, characters seemed out of character, and the plots were barely mediocre, if that. That said, the series overall is good. I would recommend these to anyone interested in vampire/paranormal romance, and even the more boring books are good enough for a rainy day.

• Lynnster60 By  Lynnster60
    11.13.13

I will truly miss her Sookie Stackhouse series, but look forward to seeing what she has in store for us otherwise!!

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

best books ever

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

I am hooked on these books. I wish there were more to be read!!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

I found one of these books years ago and have read them all now. So glad when HBO made a series. Books are better though and would love to own the collection.