Charlaine Harris Dead Until Dark | SheSpeaks

• megmar By  megmar
    02.16.12

ADDICTING!!! I find myself re-reading this series until the new books come out in May.

• bratz54 By  bratz54
    01.28.12

Great book, Love the story

• brandigirl000 By  brandigirl000
    01.25.12

i love this book! i've read the entire "sookie stackhouse series" by charlaine harris, and i have to say, they are addictive! the characters draw you into their lives and their many dilemmas. you fall in love with them, shortcomings (be it supernatural) and all. there's a wonderful mixture of vampire, shapeshifter, and just every day people in this book. just what you need if you are an adult who jumped on the twilight bandwagon and are now jonesing for something a little more "adult."

• jnl0812 By  jnl0812
    10.02.11

Love this series!

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    02.10.11

Love these books!

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    09.28.10

I have watched the HBO series, but my friend talked me into reading the books. I am on the 6th book and I am addicted. They are my guilty pleasure that I cannot get enough of!

• caprice2012 By  caprice2012
    07.15.10

im new on here and i never really read the book but i heard it was good and i love must definitely love to read it some day.

• hziesmer3 By  hziesmer3
    07.14.10

I am currently on the fourth book in this series and I love them... I got hooked on Twilight and have read a few other Vampires series.. I really like this series a lot.

• jswank By  jswank
    09.07.09

I have to admit that I was not impressed with the book series. While I thoroughly enjoy the series on HBO, I just couldn't get into Harris's writing style!

• locis25 By  locis25
    08.28.09

I absolutely love this series of books. I have been a big fan of Charlaine Harris for a long time. I love all of her series.