Chapstick Hydration Lock Moisturize and Renew | SheSpeaks

• jmtz1317 By  jmtz1317
    11.16.16

Alright

I liked the moisture side of this because it reminded me of their regular chapstick but even then it wasn't as smooth and as moisturing as the original. The renew side honestly confused me. It really did nothing for my lips except add a little shine to them and for that I have lip gloss. So all in all this was not one of my favorite products I also thought it was overpriced. I prefer their regular chapstick for 1 dollar.

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    07.07.16

nice

I love this one, it glides on so smooth and its non sticky. Feels real nice on lips.

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.04.16

The chapstick keeps my lips mostuirized and fuller looking!

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    03.04.16

I received this free, yeah. I also got another sample in a Walmart beauty box. I wasn't able to completely use it up. I had used it for awhile and then took a break to try another product. By the time I came back to this it had started to go bad, a little mold grew. So if you start using it, finish it before moving on.

• Ceders10 By  Ceders10
    05.02.15

Loved this. Dual ended chapsticks always are perfect. You won't have to repurchase right away. Perfect for cold weather and warmer weather as well. Leaves lips renewed and soft.

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I love this. I have dry lips and this leaves them smooth and leaves it moisturized.

• JezykaSumpter28645 By  JezykaSumpter28645
    11.01.14

all i can say it that it is awesome does what its suppose to and you get 2 types of chapstick in one. diffintly worth it

• michelle7474 By  michelle7474
    10.30.14

i have tried this product once i like it alot makes my lips smooth and silk i would definitly recommend this to all my friends to try out

• melmck2 By  melmck2
    10.29.14

I love this Chapstick! On one side you moisturize and on the other you renew. It amazing and I highly recommend it.

• sarah7182 By  sarah7182
    10.10.14

After using for a few weeks this will be my go to chap stick for day and night use. Great two in one product!