Chanel No. 5 Review | SheSpeaks

• Easy2SaveBlog By  Easy2SaveBlog
    11.19.19

I like this scent very much a little goes a long way. The thing about some perfumes is you can use a very small amount so it is worth the price.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Great.

I had the pure parfum, that comes in the lipstick size case. It lasted me a full year. One spray and you are done for the day. Pair it with Chanel no. 5 bath soap.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Chanel no 5 is a heady strong classic blend. More womanly than girly it takes a strong sex appeal and lingers on the nose. As it has more notes and complexities than many modern scents it takes some getting used to...use sparingly at first. But oh! There was a reason Marilyn Monroe wore this.

• Heavenly215 By  Heavenly215
    03.18.16

I have this perfume and I don't really like it, I expected a different type of smell it's too strong, it's smells like a perfume that usually older women will use, not a smell you'll usually smell on a younger woman.

• Msliteskin By  Msliteskin
    04.29.14

i agree that its not for the young at heart but it is for the grown and experienced. :)

• Chicagodivaonadime By  Chicagodivaonadime
    09.08.13

I dislike this perfume. I know its a classic but I prefer a more floral or a clean scent.

• gr5fla By  gr5fla
    09.06.13

This is a lovely scent--very classy

• ashley061483 By  ashley061483
    08.17.13

This perfume is wonderful smelling, I wear when I want to feel sophisticated.

• Stacyknows By  Stacyknows
    08.16.13

Who doesn't love Chanel No. 5. The perfect gift to give or receive.

• lilyblossom By  lilyblossom
    01.22.13

Gosh why would anyone buy an expensive perfume when they could use a 20 dollar one that works just the same or maybe even better?

• lolabrio By  lolabrio
    01.18.13

Expensive but good. If you can afford it then your lucky...

• FatimaP By  FatimaP
    01.16.13

Although pricey smells amazing and lasts I have been using it for years

• vickidamone By  vickidamone
    01.16.13

Although Chanel No. 5 is a symbol of timeless beauty and a classic fragrance, it's not for everyone. Like a previous commenter had mentioned, I had also always heard wonderful things about this scent, but was sadly disappointed when I had finally tried it at a department store. It had reminded me of little old ladies who spray too much on and everyone nearby ends up choking on the overwhelming scent. Now, every time I smell this fragrance, elderly women is the first thought that goes through my head, and I don't want other people saying that I smell like their grandma when I walk past. While this might be a great scent for some, it's not the best choice for me.

• LizFran By  LizFran
    01.16.13

I love it but to expensive for me.

• Janee13 By  Janee13
    11.11.12

I love this perfume, I find the smell to be intriguing and amazing.