Chanel Inimitable Mascara | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love this mascara. It goes on well and doesn't clump.

• jackiehsoccer By  jackiehsoccer
    08.24.12

I'm in love with this mascara! As a few people pointed out here, it is pricy but I don't get any clumps! Not to mention it holds in place so you don't have those pesky black lines under your eyes. I loved it, well worth the money

• ilovesummerX By  ilovesummerX
    02.14.12

This mascara is beautiful. What is so amazing is that you can layer it over other mascaras if you wanted to, and it NEVER gets clumpy. It provides flawless definition, separation, and slight volume. Absolutely amazing. The only reason I don't buy it more often is due to the price. If you're looking for more volume, I would recommend Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara instead. 5 stars.

• anjelikapickles By  anjelikapickles
    11.06.11

Hated it. dried out quickly and clumped my lashes. shall i say more :/ dissappointed is the least of my descriptions...

• merrica29 By  merrica29
    10.27.11

This is the absolute hands down best mascara ever! I have tried so many different brands from the cheapest to the most expensive and I find that the Chanel Inimitable works the best. It does not give me spider lashes, is so easy to apply, and is not clumpy. It is like the first application every time, I love it!