Chanel Coco Mademoiselle | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.26.13

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle has the best scent. One of my favorite fragrance. It smells amazing.

• Erica5367 By  Erica5367
    04.10.17

Great Daytime Perfume

This smells very nice on. It turns into a floral powder scent, warm and sensuous. I've received many complements on it. No one has yet to correctly guess that it's Chanel. The roller ball is a convenient way to apply just a touch of perfume for days in the office. The spray gives a stronger scent. A note about my tastes: I love Chanel No. 5. It is, by far, my favorite. But this is a refreshing scent. Perfume is such a personal item,you really need to try a spritz on to see how it interplays with your body chemistry.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Not the best

I love Chanel No. 5, but Hate this scent. I everln had the soap. Could have saved my money. I do not like this one at all.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    12.08.16

FAVORITE

I love ..love perfume. Always trying to find the perfect scent for m . Finally found it with this one. My mother got a bottle of coco Chanel for Christmas and hot me the mademoiselle about 4 years ago. It has been a have to have ever since. It smells good on in winter and summer. It is a spicy but not too strong scent. A lot of perfumes don't stay with me all da . Mademoiselle stays with me all day. I have never received so many compliments on a perfume until I started wearing thi . LLLOOOVVEEE YOU HAVE TO TRY.

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.05.16

Young as you feel!

Another one of my favorites! Stays on and last all day. Yes for the mature woman - not just the older woman.

• Olesya By  Olesya
    10.20.15

Although I love Chanel scents, this one is a bit too mature for me. It's something I feel elderly people wear.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

This scent is one that anyone of any age will recognize. I wear this and people will stop me to tell me how great I smell.It's a little old lady smelling, but I love that. More mature scent for sure.

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

I love the smell of this! I wish I could afford to buy some!

• iridiana_xoxo By  iridiana_xoxo
    05.04.14

I have it and I'm almost finish with it sadly. Wear it everywhere I go .

• JulesC By  JulesC
    02.26.14

Easygoing, fresh and girly. Perfume is a personal matter as different scents appeal to different people so always try it out first! Never forget to let it set on the skin before you smell it, a fragrance never smells the same on paper and skin!

• simbalala By  simbalala